Sex in the Shower

Texting

Dream!
                                                                                                                                                                                                Yes bb?
Are we a couple?
Read at 7:30 am                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                   Yes, well I hope we can be!
Yeah we are, when should we start telling people.

                                First you should say that you're in Florida and with me then we can say we're a couple.
Ok!
Read at 7:45 
                                                                                                                                                  I'll make us some breakfast 🥞.
Ok bb!

                                                                                      The Breakfast Chat

Dream is almost done with making their breakfast, then George walks in and says, "Hey, how should I tell my followers I am in Florida?" "I don't know.., OH you should be doing the lore and telling chat to tweet at me then saying 'Never mind chat I'll ask him myself.' Then just yell my name. Dream said. "Oh I love that idea I'll do that." Goggy says, "Cmon let's eat breakfast it is done." Dream said.

                                                                                George Doing the Lore 

George was in the middle of doing lore on twitch when he said "I don't know if I can do this, this is too hard. Can you guys tweet at Dream and ask him to help me..., Never mind chat I'll ask him myself." Then George starts screaming "DRREEEAAAMM! COME HELP ME!! And chat is like 'What' 'Is Dream there?' 'No there probably on discord together'   Then Dream walks in. George's monitor is moved so they can't see Dream all they here is Dream's voice. Dream says "Ok, which part do you need help with?" You can see Dream's arm because of the green screen. And chat is going crazy like. 'OMG' 'IS DREAM THERE' 'DREAM!' 'KISS' 'HUG GEORGE' 'HUGGG' 'MAKE-OUT' 'PUT THE MASK ON AND GET ON STREAM WITH GOGGY!!!' And Dream said "Yes, George is in Florida with me..., someone said hug... ok!" So then Dream turns his back so chat can only see his back and maybe his hair , he bends down and hugs George. And chat is freaking out there like 'OMMMGGG' 'NOW KISS' WTF YESSS' 'PERIOD' 'KISSS' 'WOOOOW HE HUGED GOGGY'

                                                                                             Sex in the Shower

After George ended the stream Dream was tiered and told George "I'm about to take a shower come join me." George said "No eww." "Your loss." Dream said. After Dream had got in the shower George said to himself "Shit now I want to see him in the shower." So he went in the bathroom and took all of his clothes off and walked in the shower and saw Dream jerking off so George walked in the shower and said "Need any help?" Dream started to jerk of harder and kissed George, and taking his hands off his dick and putting it on George hips and started to make out with George and looked up at Goggy and asked "Can I fuck you?" George said "Yes but go slow." "Ok." Dream said. Dream picked George and thrusted his dick into George, and said "I want to hear you moan baby." George said "Y-yes Dre-Dream uhhh mmuugghhh." Dream started to thrust his dick harder into Goggy and George's ass hitting Dream's lap every time and George scratching his nails into Dream's back while Dream was fucking George he said "I'm about to cum." George said "Me too." And Dream dick had came all up Goggy's ass and George had came all on Dream chest. Dream said "Lick your cum off of me baby." "Yes Dream!" And George had bent down and licked all of his cum off of Dream.

Hot