The Lie Detector Test 

"Ok guys, before I end the stream what should me and Dream do for a video/stream?" Said George then a don says 'Do a Lie Detector Test and we will come up with questions.' George says "Ok Dream and I will talk it over byeeeee."

George says "Dream, baby just hear me out-." No- they will ask stupid questions!" Said Dream "Please Dream, I love you." George said "Uhhh FINE!" Dream said.

The Stream

Dream said "Hello everyone and lets get started, the first question is Do you like living with Dream." George says "Yes I do." Dream says "Next question is.. Are you a bottom." George said "Really... ok yes I am." Dream said "It says Any shower time together?." George starts blushing and so does Dream. "Mmm yeah." George says "These questions are starting to get real sexual." Dream said "Yeah ok one more question then I'll answer some... When you wore the Maid outfit in that one stream did you both do it after?" George says "DREAM! Really!" Dream said "Hey it's not my question." George says "I hate all of you...yes." George says "Your turn!" George says "Very funny it says How was your day?" Dream said "It's been going old hopefully it will go better after this we're done with this video." George says "I wouldn't count on it." George says "Next question is Does 20 hours (20 hours is a reference to a Wattpad where Dream fucks George for 20 hours lol 😂) mean anything to you." Dream says "Yes, but we usually go for like an hour." George looks at Dream angry and ends the stream and says "What the fuck!" Dream pulls George in and starts to make-out with him and George says "Dre-." And then Dream puts down his pants and his underwear and takes George's off too. Dream goes and grabs the lube and puts it on his dick and says"Can I fuck you?" George said "Fuck me please!" Dream slowly puts his dick in and the he puts all of it and starts fucking him hard and then cums in George and George cums too and George says "I love you." Dream said "I love you too."

✨🌈💚💙🎵🎵Lol