Packing to Dream

George starts packing to Dream he puts on some British rap. He says to himself "I can't believe that this is actually happening, I at least thought it would be a few more weeks till I could travel." Dream starts calling George, George answers, Dream says "Hey join me on discord I want to see you while you pack your clothes." "Ok" Goggy said. He hangs up and joins Dream on discord "Don't pack that, pack cute things." Dream said "I'm trying, but I don't know how much to pack how long am I staying." Says Goggy Dream says "About 4 weeks". "4 WEEKS" George said "What I haven't seen you ever in person I just want to make memories with you." Said Dream "Sorry" said George "I just- I don't think we should spend THAT much time together because things might- says George Dream says " Things might what- change like to where you start falling for me or we kiss or even more." "Uhhh... I don't know- I have to buy some more shorts 🩳 I'll be back on discord later." Goggy says then he leaves discord. Dream says to himself "Sh*t my room is a mess I better clean it up.

George is heading to the clothing store, he walks into the store and says "Hello um do you know where the shorts are?" The worker reply's "Yes they are in the 5th isle" "Ok" George said he starts walking to the isle and sees a sign that says '3 Shorts for 3 pound' "Not bad." Said George he picks up 5 shorts and sees a sparkly patterned short and picks it up "Pretty" said George he goes to pay and the cashier said " 6 pound." George hands the person 6 pound and then leaves the store. With all of his shorts in a bag, then heads home.

George is back home he puts all of his shorts in his luggage. Then he joins discord agin and Dream says "Hey I missed you let me see what you have." "No wait till I am in your house." Says Goggy "Fine" says Dream.

Find out what will happen on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.