(26) 👱🏼‍♀️ meeting my dads side of the family❤️

A month has past and things were going good, were because last week I found out my father is a man-hoe or was and I have several siblings not just the four I met, I told him off tho and we're ok now. He said after two years of failing to find me he went on a hoe binge, I mean I don't agree with him but people grieve in different ways I guess, if I were to lose my baby I don't know what would be my reaction either. I also finally won custody over my babysister a few days prior to finding out about my numerous siblings I had no idea about. I wasn't joking when I said I was going to take my sister away, save her from all that misery I went through in that house, my little sister was gonna have the best life ever and loose her freaking virginity when she wanted too. My mom barely fought in the court, she didn't even care that her baby was being taking, her boyfriend pleaded guilty and was put into prison for 20 years without parole, only then did my mother cry denying everything although her boyfriend admitted to it. On his way out of the courthouse he winked at me and blew me a kiss saying he'll come back for me, that earned him a uppercut from my dad and a punch from Jughead knocking him out, the officers pushed them off and dragged that piece of shit out of the courtroom and I took my sister Eliza Anne Smith, well it's Cooper now out of there.

Tomorrow I'm meeting my dads side of the family and nervous is an understatement. They were coming to celebrate Christmas together and to meet me, the house was sparkling clean and cutely decorated and the Christmas tree was stacked with presents for everybody and I wasn't even sure if they would like the gifts, I went based of what my dad told me. I woke up at 2am and begun cooking, I got everything I was making ready, that included glazed ham, bake macaroni, bbq ribs, beef lasagna, shrimp/lobster Alfredo and garlic bread. For the dessert I made all different types of Christmas shape sugar cookies, I also made a cinnamon roll Apple pie, I made a pull apart cheesy Christmas tree and bisquick sausage ball as the appetizer. I also made an holiday apple salad. And I made a lot of different drinks some kid friendly some not, there was boozy grinch punch, christmosas, white Christmas margaritas, drunk jack frosties, gingerbread eggnog, jingle juice and fruit punch. I was finished cooking by 2pm, i covered up the foods and put them were they belonged, I organized the table for later then I went and made me a bowl of cereal before rushing to the room to get ready and wake up Jughead and the girls, if it was up to them they would sleep the whole day, we all hurried to get ready as they are supposed to be here by 3pm, the girls and I wore a fitted white turtleneck shirt tucked into a black, white and red pladed skirt while jughead wore a black, white and red shirt and a white pants. I did GiGi's hair I'm two messy buns and left two strands in front adding her head band that came with the skirt, then I parted the front of Eliza's hair slicking the front down, adding the matching headband for the skirt and curling the back. I threw my hair into a messy bun leaving strands in the back and front out and then added a deer ear headband. For makeup I just did my eyebrows, added mascara and some chapstick. Soon there was a knock on the door and I ran downstairs not wanting them to wait long.

B- hey?! "I said nervously and counting the amount of people that was entering our little home, after the count of 13 I stopped.
All- heyyy!
B- can you guys stay here for a little please?
All- sure!
B- babe!
J- Yh?
B- can you bring my phone and a pen a book please?
J- Yh, ofc
B- sorry! I just need to memorize all of this somehow! "I said glaring at my dad" I'll start with you guys "I said pointing to the oldest couple who I assume is my grandparents "I said as jughead came with the stuff I asked for. He waved everybody and gives me a peck before walking to the kitchen"
B- leave the food alone!
J- oh come on! "He groaned"
B- oh wait to eat your food, your not gonna die!
J- just one piece plz?!
B- no! I'll be back. You guys can go sit. "I said walking off and pulling jughead by his ear, he still managed to steal a piece of ham tho"
B- you'll take the pictures I'll write the names and age, ok?
J- mhm hmm "he said as he ate the ham and I glared at him causing everybody to laugh, even the children that did not know what was going on"
B- name?
Gm- I'm Vida Louise Cooper and I'm your grandmother
Gf- I'm James Josè Cooper and I'm your grandfather "him and my dad looks so much alike, just my dad is more light"