The general arrives

When Shu Mei's group settled into the hostel, a man leading a rear guard of ten men entered the city.

When stopped at the gate, before the man needed to flash his silver identity token, all guards knelt on one knee and greeted him in unison.

"This subordinate greets the general, we did not know that you were returning and failed to prepare in advance," said the head guard.

"Dismiss." The general said coldly as he harrumphed his horse and continued his course with his men following in tow.

The general has ridden back to Hangzhou from the Northwest border without much rest as if madly fleeing from an enemy. They have swapped three horses each on this trip, now both men and horses are just plain exhausted.

Lu Tai knows better, there is no enemy, just an obsession that is driving the general. Lu Tai is deeply curious to meet Shu Mei, he is very curious indeed!

The group stopped in front of the main gate of a large manor. The men disembarks and follows the general in, leaving their horses to the many servants who have run out to greet them.

"This servant greets young Master, I have only just received news that you have returned. The patriarch and Old Madame is in their rooms waiting for you." The chief steward kneels as he speaks hurriedly.

"I will clean up and then greet them. Prepare the rooms for my men."

"Your bath is ready, please go ahead, I will advise the patriarch and Old Madame. I will have a manservant come and help you shave," the chief steward says smoothly, displaying his professionalism. "Other guests please follow me."

With a nod, the general briskly walked towards his villa without noticing the beautiful gardens as he passed.

The steward reminded him, that is right, won't his girl be scared of his face full beard? That's right, she is still only thirteen and never stepped outside the village.

He is not blind, he knows that grown men can visibly shake under his aura, let alone a small weak girl. He must reign in his bloodlust aura in front of her, in case she gets scared.

When he got to his rooms with his manservants in tow, he was greeted with two very beautiful maid servants carrying seductive smiles.

"We humble servants are here to help young master with your bath..." as they curtsied in unison.

"Get lost."

Both looked at each other hesitantly, sharing the same thoughts.

"Young master, you have just returned, let us serve you..." persisted the other girl. Thinking in her mind, this is her chance to get close to her male god, she cannot miss this opportunity!

Flashing a most alluring smile, she knows that today she is beautiful, most men cannot resist, let alone the young master who have spent the last two years in the barracks full of stinky men!

"Drag them out and give them ten canes each for insubordination."

Brutal treatment of beautiful women! The manservants were shocked but moved to obey.

The maids kneeled on the ground, crying in fear and begging forgiveness, while feeling very wronged. Without further ado, the servants dragged out both girls to their punishments.

Shaking his head slightly, he just got back and already there are annoying flies.

He walked to the bath and started undoing his belt and robe. Taking a look at his body in the mirror he begins to be worried.