Nightmare (JinKook)

Start from the beginning

"Jin hyung has gone to the hospital; he had an emergency, baby. After finishing his work, he will be home, okay? So please calm down," Hoseok said, rubbing Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook slowly looked at Hoseok. "Jin... hyung is... in the hospital. He will come?" He asked with an innocent voice.

"Yes, baby, he will," Yoongi said, patting his back. "But can you tell hyung what happened?"

Jungkook sobbed again and said, "Had... had... a bad... dream... Jin... hy... hyung... had... gone... he... I... (sob) can't... do... anything... he... was... gone." Jungkook started to breathe heavily.

"Hey, hey, baby, calm down... shh... breathe with me... hm... come... on... follow... me... one... two..." Yoongi said, trying to help Jungkook with his breathing. It helped him; slowly his breath returned to normal.

"Baby, you just had a nightmare; it's not true, okay? Hyung is fine and perfect, don't worry. We can call him, hmm?" Hoseok said, patting Jungkook's head. Jungkook slowly nodded. "Here, drink some water; you must be tired," Namjoon said, handing him a glass of water. Jungkook slowly released himself from the hug and took the glass from Namjoon, drinking it.

"Good morning!" Taehyung and Jimin said while entering the kitchen. Their four brothers looked at them. "What? Aren't you going to greet us?" Taehyung asked. "And why are you all sitting on the floor?" They slowly got up from the floor.

"Jungkooki!! What happened? Why are your eyes puffy?" Jimin asked, noticing the youngest's face. "He had a nightmare about Jin hyung, and he was scared, so we were here for him, but now he is fine," Namjoon said, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"Oh, Kooki, we are sorry," Jimin said, hugging him. "But it's just a nightmare, okay? It's not true." Jungkook nodded after breaking the hug. "Can we call Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked, looking at his hyungs. "Yes, bub, why not?" Hoseok said, smiling.

"Let's go to the couch then." Jungkook nodded, and they all went to the living room as Hoseok called Jin. However, he got no response.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked.

"H-Hyung is not picking up my call," Hoseok said. "He... he... is not picking?" Jungkook suddenly said with a trembling voice. "Hey, Kooki," Taehyung hugged him. "You are alright. Hey, don't be tense, hyung must be busy with surgery." He tried to console him. Jungkook nodded as he buried his face on Taehyung's shoulder. "Let me call the hospital, they will give us perfect information," Namjoon said while dialing the number.

"Hello, Xxxxx Hospital?" A voice was heard from the other side of the phone. "Hello, can I speak to Dr. Kim Seokjin? I am his brother, Kim Namjoon," Namjoon asked.

"Ah, yes, Dr. Kim. He had returned to his home one hour ago. Didn't he reach?" Namjoon got shocked!

"One hour ago?" He asked again. At that moment, everyone's eyes landed on Namjoon. Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's hand with nervousness, but the elder didn't mind. "Yes, he had left the hospital an hour ago, and he must be re... What? A car accident? Bring the patient... Wait, isn't he Dr. Kim?!" Hearing this, Namjoon felt like his heart would burst at any second. "An... accident?" Namjoon asked in a trembling voice. His brothers' eyes widened upon hearing Namjoon. Yoongi snatched Namjoon's phone and put it on speaker.

"Yes, sir. A car accident happened, and Dr. Kim Seokjin is... Dr. Lee, hurry, he needs oxygen," another voice was heard from the other side. "Yes, I am coming, Mr. Kim. I think you have to..." Before he could say anything, the phone got cut.

Six brothers looked at each other with pure fear. Jungkook broke down when those words reached his ears. A long whine from the back of his throat followed by a sob set everyone in tears. Their eldest hyung got into an accident, and they don't know how he is, and their youngest brother is a mess; everyone was exhausted and crying. "We have to go to the hospital," Yoongi said while tears streamed down his cheeks.