Epilogue

Ten Hours Ealier

  Eadlyn Shreave was a confident, prejudice, and stubborn young woman. Ever since her teen years she was unable to do what everyone else told her and struggled following her heart. It was hard for her to always be what her perfect parents wanted her to be. She felt like she always had to prove something.

Because she was Eadlyn Shreave.

No one, was as powerful as Eadlyn Shreave.

  There was a knock on her office door and immediately her maid ran to open it. The events of that morning were swarming Eadlyn's head and she had to do something. She needed to protect her son. He was in danger.

"Your Majesty," her maid Glinda said. "Lady Constance and Lady Beverly are here to speak with you."

Eadlyn squared her shoulders and sat up. "Send them in."

  Glinda bowed her head and obeyed. Lady Constance and Lady Beverly both came into the room and Glinda left to give them privacy.

"Your Majesty." they said in unison and bowed.

   Eadlyn would say she was impressed but she wasn't. They came from excellent families with excellent upbringings. Eadlyn wished Will had been one of triplets. She'd marry her other three sons to those other two lovely ladies.

"Please, sit." she gestured to the chairs in front of her. "You're not in trouble."

The girls did as told. Something Eadlyn wished that other pesky girl would do.

"I have a job for you girls."

"Anything Your Majesty." Constance cooned.

"We're at your service." Beverly added in a sugary tone.

Eadlyn nodded firmly and removed her reading glasses. "I need you to keep a close eye on Lady Alessandra and her gentleman friend at this evening's Thanksgiving dinner. You musn't let them out of your sight."

"Is something wrong Your Majesty?" Constance looked concerned.

"I have fear they plan to hurt my son." she said quietly. "That's all you need to do."

"We'll do everything we can to help!" Beverly said firmly. "We never liked her anyway?"

Eadlyn's ears must have been hearing things. "Really?"

Constance nodded and folded her hands. There was something about these girls that Eadlyn could not quite place. "She's always been an odd one."

"From the start." Beverly added.

  Eadlyn sat back in her chair and thought for a moment. She couldn't erase the conversation she had overheard earlier. She was walking to meet her husband in his office when she saw two of Miss Carswell's guests whispering a corner. All she could make out was something about the boy taking her home because they were in love. Eadlyn refused to let a gold digging floor cleaner fool her son.

   She needed to eliminate the problem.

 And quickly.

"That's all girls. Thank you."

   She dismissed them and once they were gone she turned to face her window. There was no way she was going to let this girl run Illea.

Not over her dead body.

-

-

-

That's the end of my story guys.

I can't wait to start writing book three.

But I need a freaking break!!!

Now I need a favor from all of you.

Spread the word about this story please!

I'm going back to the first book to do some heavy editing. This story is finally reaching its end and you know what they say. You must revisit the past to see your future. I'm just kidding I literally made that up out of nowhere. But still.

As a way to get my creative juices flowing, and all of you occupied until book three, I'm taking up requests!

I know right now a lot of things make no sense but if you ask for the right novella you might just get some answers!

ALSO book three name brainstorming. Yikes. Anyone wanna pitch suggestions?

This story would not have ever seen the light of day had it not been for you guys. This story would literally be just a random thought in my head whenever I saw the selection series. This isn't just a fanfic.

Its soemthing real to all of us.

I love you all to death and bits and pieces. Your comments truly bring me sunshine on a cloudy day and I cannot tel you how happy you all make me.

Truly, you are all like my best friends. I write because of you and only you.

You guys have my love.

XOXO Lilly