Will <3<3<3

Because you can't know if she dies or not.

Tehehehe

Enjoy!

-

-

   When Will was four years old he found catipillars. A whole bunch of them. So he gathered them all together and built a small house for them, leaving it on the bench outside in the gardens. Everyday he went out into the gardens and watched the catapillars eat the food his tutor suggest he give them. He watched as they hid away in their cocoons and he waited until they were ready to leave his care.

    But there was always that one catapillar that was seperate from the rest. It wouldn't with the other but instead liked to explore the big wooden house Will built for it, and climb up the side made of glass. Sometimes Will would find that one odd catapillar just sitting on a branch all by itself.

   His parents used to joke that that catapillar was the studiest type, contemplating all of life's mysteries. Even its cocoon was set apart from the rest.  Then finally one day the catapillars broke out of their cocoons and they became butterflies. All lovely and colorful butterflies.

   Will rejoiced in them and watched them as they fluttered around the gardens until finally they went away and they went away for good. But Will found himself perplxed when the last of the white butterflies had not emerged yet.

   So finally after days of waiting one afternoon Will went out to the gardens and the last catapillar was breaking free of its cocoon. He was aghast when he saw it.

  In a world of white butterflies, the strange and studious one, was not white. It was a monarch with orange, yellow, and black wings. Sometimes during the spring I'll see that same monarch butterfly, a beautiful splash of color, amoung all of the other white ones.

   Then one day he jumped on a plane with Godfrey last minute to Carolina for a few short hours. It was strictly buisness. But then of course Will decided he'd go explore and of course he got lost. And then night fell and Will finally found his way back. But there was girl standing in the middle of the street in the pouring rain petting a cat.

A bloody cat for Christ's sake.

  He was going to leave her be but there was something magnetic that drew Will to her. Right when he was prepared to leave he saw the car coming and he just ran. He picked up his feet and ran, knocking her over. Will knew the moment he saw her she was that one Monarch in a family of White.

  As soon as Will got back home he knew he had to find her. He had to find her he had to see her again. But it was useless. He didn't even know her name.

   But now that girl. That same girl with eyes green like summer grass and hair that hit her knees was in his arms. As the blood  trickled down her side he felt the life flow out of him. Everything happened in flashes. He ran to her, falling to his knees, and as she struggled to get up he took holding her against him. 

 She fluttered her lashes looking up at him. "I'm going to die" she choked out.

Will shook his head furiously. "No, you're alright. You're fine"