sixty-three: dreamcatchers

Start from the beginning

Malia speaks up, "Anybody want to tell me where we're going?" She asked.

"The school. We can finish with parking practice in the lot." Lydia explained

Kennedy slowly leaned over, studying the road around them "Lydia, we're actually heading downtown." Kira said.

"What?"

Kennedy speaks up, "If we want to go to the school we should do a U-turn. Shouldn't we?" She said.

"No." Lydia said in a monotone voice. "Keep going."

"You sure?" Asked Malia.

"Yes. We're almost there." The Martin said. Kennedy rose a brow, looking around. She knew this was related to Lydia's banshee powers, but it didn't make it any less creepy.

When they got to their destination, whatever that means, Kennedy crawled out of the car closely behind Lydia, Kira, and Malia. They came to a stop at a car wreck. Lydia swallows thickly, "Call 911."

༺❀༻

Kennedy walks over to Sheriff Stilinski. "Boys," Kennedy turns around, sighing in relief when she sees Scott and Stiles. Stiles jogged over, hugging his girlfriend. "Scott, you saw this kid, Donovan. He... He wasn't like you, right?"

Scott shakes his head, "I don't think so. Unless he knows how to hide his scent." He explained.

"Well, human or otherwise, this kid might have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers." Noah explained. "We've got an APB out on him, but you think you two can find him faster?"

Kennedy and Scott shared a look. "We can try." Scott answered.

"All right." Noah hands the McCall a walkie talkie "Keep it on channel two."

Kennedy looks at Stiles, pecking his cheek before running after Scott. The two of them ran past the scene, jumping over a wall and landing on a dumpster. Scott flipped off, landing smoothly.

"Excuse me?" Scott turned around. "I'm in heels!"

Scott rolled his eyes, turning around and assisting his friend down. She smiled triumphantly, the two of them looking around the scene. The scent that filled her nose caught her attention. The two of them walked down the alley.

"Scotty?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you smell that?" Kennedy asked, looking at him. The McCall slowly looked over, nodding.

"Blood."

Before either of them could say anything else, someone runs up from behind them. Scott grabs the figure, flipping them over his shoulder. Kennedy steps back as she watches a male fly onto the stone. It was a boy with chains on his wrists, and blood dripping from the side of his head.

"Is this Donovan?" Kennedy asked.

"Tracy," Donovan whispered, "Tracy."

Kennedy kneeled down as Scott turned on his radio. "Scott, is that you?" Jordan Parrish asked.

"Yeah, we found Donovan." Scott said. Kennedy looked over Donovan's injuries, "He's completely freaked out. He keeps saying some name."