26."The Imprint Of The Past."

Start from the beginning

Suddenly a thing raised in my head, Maria knew Azriel since he was nineteen so... "Maria..." I called her she turned to me. "You knew who Azriel is?" I surveyed her, She nodded averting her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" I quizzed hurt by this fact she also hid this truth from me. "Mr Harrington told me not to say anything to you." Maria's lips pulled down she looked at me apologetically, I clenched my fists.

"He should have told me everything by himself, But neither did he let out the truth nor did he let anyone tell me"

"I am sorry dear..." Maria looked down, "It's fine Maria you did what you have been told." I sighed realizing it's not her fault. "Have rest dear." Maria left, I got up on my feet and sauntered to the windows ignoring my heavy felt head, I looked out the sky was overcast with clouds travelling through the sky. 'I know who killed your father' Jasper's statement sung in my head, He said he know but... How can I trust him... Yes, I want to know who killed dad who planned that fatal accident but... What if Jasper is tricking me...? He wants me to sign some documents.

I clutched my head as pain-filled in my head I went to bed again and laid down on the king-size bed, I rolled to the wardrobe side. Again I was attempted to hurt by Jasper's man and again Azriel saved me so judging Azriel by Jasper's statements this easily isn't fair but my mind won't rest until I don't ask him my every doubt that I have in my mind, I found myself endeavouring to puzzle everything together.

I met Jasper in a cafe since than he intends to take my signature on some papers of which I have no idea about... Then Azriel brought me here... In Manchester without telling me a reason or I say the only reason they gave me that those men who tried to abduct me are dangerous and can harm mom and Grace some being here in Manchester and away from mom and Grace is good for me and my family but here again I got stuck why...?

Why did I end up between these mobsters? Even that Jasper is one of the mobsters.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to go back to sleep so my mind can rest too, I jolted upon the bed my fists raised in front of my face in a fighting position having heard the commotion behind me I ran my pupils all over the room rashly then my eyes landed on a man entering in the room, Azriel looked at me quirking his brow I immediately closed my mouth. "I thought someone has broken in the room." I sat back screwing my eyes because of massive head pain, he ran his fingers under his hair entering the room fully, His hair was messy falling over his forehead he threw the burgundy jacket on the armchair his black shirt was wrinkled, He took a deep sigh.

"Relax DeRose you are safe in here whatever happened isn't going to happen again." He rolled his neck from side to side to loosen his kinks, I narrowed my eyes. "But who will keep me safe from mafia leader like you?" I gathered my eyebrows setting my eyes on him, His actions froze, Azriel's jaw went tauten. "As I said DeRose you are safe in here... From everything and everyone." He turned to me shoving his hands under his burgundy trousers pockets and stared at me standing his blue eyes on mine, There was no guilt of hiding the truth from me no shock of that I found out despite this that he did everything to hide it from me.

I opened my mouth he strode into the bathroom slamming the door behind him, He can't always walk away... He has to tell me everything he is still hiding and he has to tell me the reason for this that for what he brought me here, I leaned my head back closing my eyes, every time I think now I understand him another new thing arise out his mysterious personality but... This is that he is the leader of a mafia who does god knows what... Is too much for me to swallow.

For what purpose a mafia leader would have been keeping me here...? I curse that day when I met Jasper he fetched doom into my life, I heard the door got opened I raised my finger before opening my eyes, I looked ahead opening my eyes. "Why are you..." The rest of the words stuck under my throat, Azriel came out of the bathroom just in a towel his gradually bulking torso and back were in the scene his body in the show And was damp still. "Close your mouth DeRose." Azriel walked to the closet the towel around his waist was hanging dangerously low, I cleared my throat looking to the windows.