It All Falls Apart

Cliffhanger!! Don't know if anyone was waiting for the next bit, but oh well. Got to try dont you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five:

AND MEL WAS RUNNING OUT after him. There was no point in trying to hide now, Tristan had to have seen me. There was nothing Mel or I could do, so I stood there, waiting for Tristan.

"Anna!" All angry six foot of Tristan stormed up to me, an expression on his face that I didn't like. "Anna, what's going on?" This sucked. How was I going to explain any of this? Oh, hi, Tristan. This guy hit on me so I made out with him and then proceeded to shag him in Jason's car, all so we could hide from you. Oh, but by the way, it's all okay because we didn't do anything - he just left when I said no.

Hell no. Instead, I stood there looking like a total idiot with my mouth wide open, grasping for words. Tristan took one look at me and the expression on my face and knew exactly what was going on.

"Where is he? Where is the prick?" Perfect. Exactly what I thought would happen.

"Tristan," I said, but he ignored me, looking around the street looking for the guy he had to pummel. "Tristan, look at me." He didn't. I turned his head to face me so I could attempt to explain to him. As I did though, he spotted Skandar in the corner of his eye, broke apart from me and walked straight up to Skandar who, unlike me, had been smart enough to put his clothes back on. Well, sort of. He had put on his collared shirt, but not his black t-shirt. I quickly undid my shoes and threw them on the grass so I could follow Tristan. I took off running, leaving Mel standing in the driveway to watch the drama unfold.

"Hey!" Tristan screamed at Skandar. Skandar looked up and straight down again, disinterested in the guy who was clearly yelling at him.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." Tristan now stood in front of Skandar. Only the street lights revealed the intense anger on Tristan's face, a face that was usually so kind. The night sky was void of stars, dark clouds covered the street in a blanket of grey. They darkened my mood as I watched Tristan and Skandar face off. This wasn't going to be pretty.

"What?" Skandar snapped. It was bad enough that Tristan was angry, but Skandar obviously was too. I stood next to Tristan, hoping my presence would calm him down or at least prevent him from hitting Skandar.

"Tristan," I tried, but he ignored me.

"Who," Tristan screamed at Skandar, "do you think you are? Rooting my girlfriend in my mate's car?" Tristan had come to this conclusion on his own. No one had told him, but the situation was obvious.  Two half naked people with a set of car keys clearly gives said naked people an opportunity to do the nasty in a cosy spot without interference. Tristan had put two and two together almost instantly. He was only half-wrong.

Skandar rolled his eyes at Tristan's comment and almost laughed. Honestly, I was so close to just punching him myself.

"Are you serious? I didn't sleep with her, man. The slut led me on and then when it came to the crunch, she wouldn't perform. She's nothing but a tease."

"Slut?" I tried lunging at him, but Tristan's strong arm got in my way, preventing me from kicking the shit out of this prick. Tristan was on the football team which meant he was physically fit and strong. I wasn't getting past him.

"Careful, man, you've got a live one there," Skandar said sadistically. Alright, now I wanted Tristan to punch him. He deserved it. Tristan shoved Skandar who just took it with a smile.

"That's my girlfriend you're talking about, asshole." Skandar looked at me and I felt nauseous. If only I'd realised this guy was a slimy worm before I'd made out with him.