No.4 Chapter 9

The two engineers could not believe what they saw. The harbor basin, where just moments ago the hull of Seydlitz floated, was now empty. Empty except for two figures standing on the water. Both of them wore the white summer tunic of Ironblood navy officers. Both were about the same size and had similar body proportions. But otherwise they were quite different from each other. One of them had red hair that reached down to the lower parts of her ears. She wore long black and white boots and just sat down on her rigging holding a balck and red naval coat around her shoulders. Her rigging was one the young engineer had never seen before. It had three heads. They looked similar in shape and size to those of Prinz Eugens rigging but had barbed teeth and what looked like two eyes on each side. The Shipgirl sat down on top of the middle one. The other two had no big weapons attached to them but apparently only a lot of 10,5cm anti aircraft guns. What astonished the young engineer the most was that on the back of the two outer rigging heads, they had flight decks instead of main battery guns.

The other Person next to the first one had long silver hair. Next to her white tunic she wore a short black naval jacket with red lining on the insides. She had the distinct shape of a Knight's cross sitting below her throat and her white tunic had red lining as well, as the folded collar opening showed. To that she wore a black skirt, suspender belts and white stockings in black and hull red shoes. Next to that she had an officer's sword attached to her uniform belt and apparently wore black gloves.The rigging of that Shipgirl fascinated the young engineer even more. Its layout was similar to that of Prinz Eugens rigging. Four arms protruding out of the back mounting forming a X or square shape around the Shipgirl. But instead of two heads with the two twin gun main battery turrets on them and two hull parts with anti air and torpedo mountings on them, this Shipgirls rigging had a head on each of its four limbs. Each head looked like the ones Prinz Eugens rigging had. But what made them different to the ones they were compared to was that each of them had what looked like a 15cm triple gun turret mounted as well as an assortment of light to heavy aircraft guns and a torpedo launcher each. Other than that there were the two limbs of each side met a metallic fishtail, similar to one of a shark emerging on each side. They looked similar to those seen at the rigging of other Ironblood light and heavy cruisers and had a familiarity to Admiral Hippers rigging tail.

 They looked similar to those seen at the rigging of other Ironblood light and heavy cruisers and had a familiarity to Admiral Hippers rigging tail