Chapter 100: Fluttering Red Feather

Start from the beginning

Ye Ci immediately summoned Ol' Four after charging into the crowd. Although, Ol' Four's Loyalty points were not high, Ye Ci's exceptional treatment had greatly improved its mood, making it much more willing to obey her commands. Despite being level 1, Ol' Four was still an Epic-tier monster, and its ability to wreak havoc was not something that could be looked down upon.

On Ye Ci's command, Ol' Four charged eagerly at Dorian. Stampede, Tearing Bite, Tail Whip and Tremor caused Dorian's HP to plunge further while dealing varying amounts of damage to the players who did not belong to the Black Plum Guild. Tremor, which came with a Stunning effect, was especially devastating. Although quite a few of the enemy players were immune to the Stun due to the level penalty, a significant number of them were affected by the skill.

Ye Ci was struck speechless. Ol' Four was simply too ferocious. It was a shame that he was still at level 1. If only he was at the same level as her. She wouldn't have the need to lift a finger. Ol' Four alone would be enough to take care of all the players.

The members of Black Plum Guild were no newbies. They were experienced veterans... They were quick to adapt to the sudden turn of events and focused their attacks on the enemy players who were Stunned. Within seconds, they'd managed to kill a large number of them.

Ye Ci's main objective was still Dorian, and of course she needed to constantly heal Ol' Four at the same time. She was hidden in the midst of Black Plum Guild players so that the enemy could not locate Ol' Four's owner. The situation was entirely different for Ol' Four. The moment the players around it spotted such a terrifying pet, they focused their attacks on Ol' Four, and its HP dropped rapidly.

Ye Ci was forced to heal Ol' Four non stop and eventually dismiss it. Its Loyalty points were still too low. If it died then and there, it would definitely run away.

The enemy players shifted their attacks back to Dorian once Ol' Four had disappeared. Ye Ci did the same as well. There was nothing flashy about it; It was a contest of damage output.

Ye Ci boosted her attack with potions and scrolls, and immediately began to attack Dorian. Positioning was no longer an issue. With so many players dead on both sides, the only thing that mattered was to slay Dorian. It had very little HP left anyways.

Fluttering Red Feather had been taking note of Ye Ci's damage output the moment she joined the party. He was shocked by the amount of damage that she could dish out. It was way higher than what he had expected.

Ye Ci's assistance in the battle turned the tables around for Black Plum Family. They were able to stabilize the situation in both their PVE and PVP frontiers.

Dorian's HP was becoming lower and lower. By the time it had only 0.2% of its HP left, Ye Ci immediately re-summoned Ol' Four. Like hell she would miss this chance to get experience points for Ol' Four, surely it was easier than her having to kill monsters on her own, yes?

Dorian let out a sorrowful screech shortly after Ol' Four appeared, "This will not end well for you! The God of Warsong will curse you!" Then she dropped dead, turning into a huge amount of experience points in the experience gauge of the Black Plum Guild players.

The battle, however, raged on.

The enemy guild flew into a rage. They were so close to succeeding, but a sudden setback turned things around, causing them to lose Dorian's First Blood to Black Plum Guild. Their fallen members had already suffered great losses in experience points. Wasn't it a total loss for them if they gave up just like that? Black Plum Guild, of course, would not back down when their opponents had obviously chosen not to do so.

That was why the battle raged on.

It raged on despite the system announcement, "Congratulations to Black Plum Guild for achieving First Blood on the level 35 Elite Field BOSS Warsong Priestess Dorian. Rewards: Guild prestige points x800, Gale City Prestige points x5000, Gold coins x3000. Let us remember their names!"

"Congratulations Fluttering Red Feather for defeating Warsong Priestess Dorian, Rewards: Gale City prestige points x300, Talent Points x3."

......

"Congratulations *** for defeating Warsong Priestess Dorian, Rewards: Gale City prestige points x300, Talent Points x2."

......

Ye Ci was very pleased. She had only joined the battle at its end, but she was able to reap the rewards as well. And when a person was pleased, they would have extraordinary performance.

At this point, Ye Ci's Multi Arrow could fire 5 arrows at a time, and her Random Shot had already reached level 2. She had never truly test out the firepower of her abilities. But when such a good opportunity presented itself, she would not hold herself back. She raise her crossbow and attacked. Countless purplish arrows showered down from the sky, and a sea of red damage figures appeared.

Truth to be told, it was a magnificent sight.

It was not a good day for the enemy.

They could've easily won. If only Ye Ci had not decided to head out to catch a pet, if only Ye Ci did not run into Half-eyed Garrison, if only Ye Ci was killed by Garrison, if only Ye Ci did not fall down the Burning Crevice, if only Ye Ci did not climb up from the crevice, if only Ye Ci did not overhear the conversation...

The moral of the story was: The wall have ears. This was a conclusion that had been passed down through the ages.

The battle was a hard-fought one, with both sides suffering horrendous losses. There was only a few surviving members of Black Plum Guild by the time it was over. Ye Ci left the party and was about to leave when she was stopped by Fluttering Red Feather, "Wait up."

Ye Ci glanced at him, "What is it?"

Heh, it was such a familiar face. Ye Ci couldn't help but be reminded of her cooperation with the person in her last life.

Fluttering Red Feather scratched his head. He had wanted to say something, but was unsure of how to express himself. He the decided against it and said with a smile, "I don't know your name."

Ye Ci narrowed her eyes without answering. After a short pause, she sent him a friend request.

Fluttering Red Feather was shocked when he saw her name, "You are..."

Ye Ci held up a hand, and Fluttering Red Feather was able to understand what she meant. He chuckled, "I should've known. Not many could obtain Random Shot at this stage of the game."

"See ya." Ye Ci summoned her little red horse and smiled at him, bidding him farewell.

"Are you going to Gale City? Our guild encampment is in the city." Fluttering Red Feather summoned a horse as well, after giving orders to his guild members to revive in the city, intending to ride back to the city along with Ye Ci. He could've used a city recalling stone like he ordered his surviving guild members to do, but he chose not to.

At this point, Ye Ci knew that there was something that he wanted to discuss with her. Fluttering Red Feather was a person who would never give up before he could get the answers to the questions he needed answers too, and Ye Ci knew that. She did not want to receive mail from this person in the future asking about all sorts of things. Might as well get things sorted out right now.