"i think i fell"|boboiboyxreader

Start from the beginning

"HAHAHA- Gopal you sound like a robot" Ying laughed. You gently smiled then giggled along with the gang. Boboiboy then got lost in your gorgeous smile and then forgot that he was making your order. "Uh... Boboiboy, the milk is overflowing from my order..." You reminded him and point to your cup. "Huh? AAAAH" He screamed as Tok Aba and Ochobot sighed and smacked their foreheads. "Why? Did you get lost in my pretty face?" You joked around as Boboiboy's face burned 100 shades of red and soon exploded "DID SHE JUST READ MY MIND?" Boboiboy panicked as you saw steam coming out of his head.  "AAAH- I'm so sorry it was a joke" You blurted out you then caught the panic virus from Boboiboy. "Oi, you're buying the next carton of milk with your allowance, okay?" Tok Aba mentioned to Boboiboy to break off the hassle as Boboiboy let out a slight groan, what can he do? Your smile is just too charming. 

"Here's your order" Boboiboy then hands you your order while still recovering from his blushing mess. Your friends were just enjoying the real-life soap opera-like drama. "Someone should record this and turn it into a real movie" Ying mentioned as she then took a sip of her hot chocolate and the whole group had aggressively nodded as you and Boboiboy whined once more, "Guyssss". 

"Boboiboy, your shift ended, you can have fun with your friends now," Tok Aba said as Boboiboy nodded and head to the table your friends are chatting at. 

"Your shift's done already?" Gopal asked Boboiboy. "I guess so..." Boboiboy mumbled while staring at you chatting with Ying and Yaya. 

"Psst... dude, I'll be here for you, okay?" Gopal whispered to Boboiboy's ear as Boboiboy was extremely confused with Gopal's statement.

 "Huh? what do you mean?" Boboiboy whispered back. "Ugh, confess you, dummy. Do I have to spell it out for you? c, o, f, e, s, s"  Gopal sharply whispered back.

"You forgot the N in confess" Boboiboy mentioned. "Whatever, but do you get what I'm saying," Gopal asked once more. 

"Gopal. Y/n's a friend and I d-don't have feelings for her" Boboiboy spoke out. "DUDE, YOU STUMBLE ON YOUR WORDS AND YOU'RE AS RED AS A TOMATO WHEN YOU'RE WITH HER, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE... jUsT a fRiEND" Gopal snapped, "Okay, okay! Shush, she's gonna hear and Gopal, I know my feelings well, and I'm sure it's friendship... I guess" Boboiboy cleared out for Gopal as he then sigh. "YOU GUESS?"

Your group then took a walk around the park while reminiscing the old times. You were next to Boboiboy as he showed you pictures of his old cat, Mimi. 

"AWWW- It's so cute!" You squealed as Boboiboy chuckled, "It's a troublemaker back then too" He mentioned as you stare in disbelief, "Absolutely no way, it looks like a cutie-pie!" You  "They're the ones, who look like cutie pies...." Yaya mumbled to Ying as the two giggled, "HEY" You replied while your face was filled with steam.

 "HAHAHA- RUNN AWAYYY" Ying exclaimed and the duo ran away. "Hey! Come back here you rascals!" You shouted and chased after them as you took a short glance at Boboiboy out of the blue. He was chatting something with Gopal. Like Gopal is saying something so clearly to him but he still seems to don't understand. Well, that's none of your business (or is it?).

 "YOU. LIKE. HER." 

"NO. I. DON'T." 

"WHAT PART OF MY SPEECH I GAVE DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" 

"GOPAL, I'M FINE" 

The argument between the two best friends carried on for 20 minutes until Fang couldn't take it anymore. "Shadow Bind!" Fang cried out as he used the binds to wrap Boboiboy and Gopal right below their noses so not even a slight word can escape from their mouths. 

"Shut it before I let shadow tiger loose so it can have its lunch early." Fang scowled as the two boys muffled and nodded aggressively. Fang then released the shadow binds and plopped the 2 boys down. "HOOOO, I can breathe now" Boboiboy gasped for air as Gopal was panting like he had run a 100km marathon. 

"Ugh, Y/n's just a friend... right? Wanting to be with her for her life is normal for a friend... right?" Boboboy questioned himself as flashbacks from Gopal's word came into his mind.

 "stumble on your words... blushing red..." Boboiboy mumbled as he soon got lost in his thoughts without noticing that everyone is leaving. "Sorry guys, I promised my mom that I'll help her out with dinner tonight" Ying apologized. "And I have to pick up Totoitoy from his play date with his classmates" Yaya sighed as Gopal and Fang then smoothly escapes the scene, leaving Boboiboy and you alone. 

A gust of wind swift and snaps Boboiboy out of his thoughts as he then glanced at you. Your e/c eyes glistened in the sunset as he then became lost in them. "Gopal was right..." he lightly mumbled. "Ugh... stupid wind" You groaned. "Hmm? Earth to Boboiboy...!" You waved your hand over his face as he came to the realization.

 "I think I fell..."

 "Huh?"

 "AAAH- Y/N" He shouted out and yanked his body back slightly.

 "C'mon dummy, it's almost 6:00 and you have to help Atok clean upright? I'll come and help you" You suggested as Boboiboy was still in disbelief in his thoughts so all he could do is nod. "Race ya" You exclaimed as you rushed to Tok Aba's shop.

 "I fell for her..." Boboiboy slapped his cheeks to see if he was still dreaming. "Ow, I shouldn't have done that..." He groaned in pain but he still couldn't get past the fact. He fell for you...

.

.

.

.

.

The feelings he's been feeling all these years... were feelings for you.