13: ♫ 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓼 ♫

(This is the shittiest chapter I've ever written in this book, writers block did me zero favors for this one😭)

That night was spent at the Hollywood Ghost Club, I played and sang but it wasn't my best. My thoughts currently being filled up with Reggie.

"You're distracted my love."

I shook my head a little, denying Calebs claim. "I'm not distracted. I'm just tired." I rolled my eyes, annoyed at the man standing in front of me. I went to walk away, only for him to grab my arm, causing me to stop next to him. "I suggest you stop lying to me." He stated before turning to face me as he pulled on my arm, bringing me closer to him. Our chests were against each other which caused my stomach to churn in disgust. Normally I'd of course find it annoying and I'd let him hold me just so I wouldn't get in trouble.

But for the past couple of weeks, I've been absolutely disgusted, I've wanted nothing to do with him. Every time he even grabbed my hand, my soul felt as if it was in pain, and my heart felt as it was dying to get away from him, no matter what the cost. But tonight, it was even worse than normal. Caleb brought up his free hand while stating "Now tell me what is bothering you my Queen." He brushed a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear. This caused me to push him away in disgust, his ugly blue eyes stared down at me in confusion and anger as I ripped my arm out of his grasp.

"I told you I'm fine."

I stated a glare on my face, before walking away from him for the second time that night. I didn't manage to make it far before he appeared in front of me, causing me to stop in my tracks. Caleb put his hands on my shoulders "My Queen, what is wrong with you? You've never been like this before." Caleb acted nice, but as I looked into those stone cold eyes, I could tell he was angry. When Caleb's angry, he can get unpredictable, and will do anything to get what he wants.

For the sake of my safety, and everyone else's I let out a sigh and reached my hand up to place it on his cheek. As much as my heart and soul, was screaming at me not too, and to just get away from him, I had to keep up this charade. Telling myself that 'As long as everyone is safe I have to do this' no one I know can know him. As much as my heart was longing for Reggie, I can't be with him as long as Caleb is around. Caleb practically owns my soul, and I can't do anything about it.

"My king. I swear I'm okay. Just tired."

It pained me to say those words, feeling disgusted at myself, but I had to say them. I needed him to believe me, I needed my friends to be safe. Caleb scanned my eyes as if seeing if I was lying to him before a smile took over his features. "Alright, but I want you to leave early tonight, get lots of rest. Can't have you passing out on stage." His head leaned down, planting a gentle kiss to my forehead causing a wave of nausea to flow through me, but I managed to keep it down.

Caleb sent me a smile as he took his hands off my shoulders and stepped back. No matter how much my soul wanted to run home, and get as far away from him as possible, I willed my body to stay put. Caleb nodded his head off to the side, as if telling me to go. I took that chance to walk away, my eyes stayed glued to the floor as I weaved through the crowd of people. The nauseous feeling growing with every step, causing me to start to run in the direction of the bathroom.

I ran past Willie, who was currently talking to a blond waiter, seeming to be hitting it off. Willie lifted his hand up as he waved "Hey (Y/n)-" I ignored Willie, causing his eyes to grow wide in concern. A hand now being held over my mouth, preventing myself from throwing up in the middle of the club. Managing to make it to the girls bathroom, my eyes were quick to land on a open stall. Running towards it I could feel the bile rising within the back of my throat as I quickly threw my head over the toilet letting everything out.