10: ♫ 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓸 ♫

(So, because all of the gifs that I tried to use for this chapter won't work, you, the readers, get a free gif of Reggie before he was a ghost)

Reggie and I walked over to Julie's, side by side. Making conversation as we went, which mostly consisted of Reggie being himself and me actually genuinely being happy for the first time in a long time.

"So, I told them that I'd get you back here pretty quick. How did I do?"

I took out my phone and looked at the time, only for it to show the numbers 6:39. "What time did you head over to get me?" Reggie shrugged while sticking his hands in his ripped jean pockets. "I dunno. Julie doesn't have a clock in the studio, and even then, I struggle reading them." I nodded my head a little as I spoke "Remind me to get you guys a digital clock for the studio." A small smile tugged at the ends of my lips.

Reggie's eyes held a glint of amusement. "Remember to get a digital clock for us" He reminded me, as the two of us reached the doors to the studio. "Not right now, I meant later" I rolled my eyes and opened the door, walking through it, Reggie let out a small chuckle and went through the solid wood next to me. He opened his mouth to respond as the door shut behind me only for a voice to end our conversation completely.

"Finally!"

Reggie and I both looked over in front of us to find Julie standing there with her arms crossed, Luke currently sat on the piano, guitar in hand, while Alex was laid back across the couch, twirling his drumsticks in his hands. Luke and Alex both stopped what they were doing, their attention both being brought over to the two of us. Alex sat up on the couch as Luke hopped off the piano "Reggie left over 30 minutes ago, what took you guys so long?" Luke asked and Reggie shrugged a little, while glancing over at me, a smile tugging on his lips.

"I guess we lost track of time."

He stated, causing a smile to form on my lips, as I shook my head before looking back at Julie and the two ghosts who now stood behind her. "Listen Julie, I'm sorry. I was being stubborn. And I was mad about earlier, but I'm ready to play and prove to Flynn that we both aren't as crazy as we seem." Julie's worried look was quick to fade into a small smile, she walked closer in front of me and brought her arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

I widened my eyes in surprise, but slowly relaxed and wrapped my arms around her, slowly hugging her back. I rested my chin on her shoulder, a smile forming on my lips as I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh in happiness. I haven't been hugged like this since my grandmother passed. It felt nice and reassuring, I've needed a hug from someone for a couple of years now. But I guess it's a good thing I've managed to convince everyone that I'm okay. Hell, I even convinced myself. But deep down, I know I'm not.

"I'm sorry about what Flynn said. I told her to apologize as soon as you left, but she is just as stubborn as you."

The two of us leaned back, breaking the hug as we both let out a small chuckle at what Julie said. "It's okay Jules. I know I have to straighten out. So I'm gonna try to fix my act. Because one day, I just might do something I regret." I glanced back at Reggie, only to see him nodding his head at what I was saying, a smile tugging at the ends of his lips.

Looking back at Julie, her eyes went back and fourth between me and Reggie, her eyes were narrowed, a look sat on her face, telling me that she was thinking. I brought my hands away from her, as she crossed her arms, I shoved my hands in my sweatshirt pockets. Julies eyes finally landed back on me, eyes widening, an open mouth smile formed on her face, as if a lightbulb went off in her head.

Julie went to say something only for the two ghosts behind Julie to disappear, the sound of ghosts appearing could be heard behind me. Julie now looked passed me to the three ghosts behind me, causing me to turn around. "So Reg.." Luke started to say, all while swinging his arm over Reggie's shoulders. Alex stood on the other side of Reggie, arms crossed and a small smirk on his face.