08: ♫ 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 ♫

I was quick to catch up to Julie to help her look for Flynn. "Well, well, well, look who decided to help after all ." I rolled my eyes as Julie sent me a smile "Yeah, yeah, whatever. She's still my friend after all." Julie was about to respond, only for the two of us to stumble upon Flynn, who stood on the porch of Julie's house.

"Flynn!"

Julie yelled, grabbing Flynn's attention, as she quickly turned to look at the both of us. "What are you doing here? We've been looking all over for you."  Flynn moved her free hand in response, the other currently holding her backpack over her shoulder. "Not everywhere, 'cause here I am."  Flynn dropped her bag a little, but still held onto it.

Julie and I both started walking towards her as Julie stated "I've been texting you all day. The least you could have done is text me back." Flynn walked towards us as well, netting the two of us in the middle. "I sent a poop emoji. I think it said everything." I let out a small huff before giving a small shake of my head.

Flynn, of course, payed no attention to my actions, as her attention was only on Julie. "I was just leaving this." Flynn took out a T-shirt that said Double Trouble on it. I gave them both a confused look before Flynn handed the shirt to Julie "I won't need it anymore." Julie gave it back to her while stating.

"I'm not taking it."

Flynn shoved the shirt in her bag as I still was trying to piece together what that shirt was, and what they were planning on doing without me. "Fine. Then my dad will wash his car with it. Though all this betrayal on it might scratch his paint." Julie was quick to counter.

"Look, I'm very sorry for not telling you." A thought crossed my mind as Julie continue to talk 'Am I just not here?' "But I-I need you to know how important you are to me. To us." She gestured between herself and I "There's no way I would've made it through this year if it wasn't for you." It was now Flynn's turn to speak "Yet it was three strangers, and (Y/n), who got you back into music." Julie seemed to be getting frustrated as she looked away for a second, only for her eyes to quickly land back on Flynn.

"I don't need people in my life who lie and keep things from me. Goodbye, to you both."

She looked between the two of us as she said that. A guilty feeling coursed through me, I rolled my eyes in annoyance at my feelings 'Damn it.' I thought before grabbing Flynn, to stop her and pull her back in front of me. Looking her straight in the eyes I stated "They're ghosts." Flynn, now confused, sent me a confused look "What?" She asked.

I let out a sigh before explaining it to her "The boys aren't holograms. They're ghosts. And when we play together, people can see them." I then started to drift off topic "Which is really weird, and strange that other people could see them but-" Flynn shook her head in response before cutting me off "(Y/n)!" My attention was now back on Flynn as she continued "What do you mean 'ghosts'? Like the kind that rattle chains and go 'boo'? " Flynn rolled her eyes at the end of her sentence as I narrowed mine at her in slight anger.

She didn't believe a word I was saying, I scoffed and looked off to the side while mumbling "Unbelievable." Flynn raised a brow at me, not hearing what I just said "What was that?"  My eyes shot back over to Flynn, eyes hardening in anger as I stated "I said, that is just some stereotype for ghosts. You don't believe a single word I'm saying, so why even bother trying to talk to you?" Flynn let out an angry huff, arms crossed across her chest before stating "You're right. I don't believe you. Cause why would anyone believe a drunk who's probably hallucinating half the time?" My hands turned into fists at my sides, biting back the things I desperately wanted to say.

I wanted to tell her how she doesn't know what I've been through, she doesn't know what messed up shit I've endured. She doesn't know what happened to my parents. She. Doesn't. Know. Me. But I held back, and what came out instead was..