06: ♫ 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼 ♫

A bunch of people asked questions and I quickly took the mic from Julie "Holograms." Julie quickly nodded her head agreeing with me while saying "Yes! Yes, they were holograms." She swung an arm around me while pointing to the projector up top "(Y/n), plugged it into the ceiling projector before the show." I sent her a confused look and whispered "Why me?" Only for her to respond with "Because this was your plan now live with it." I rolled my eyes at her response.

I sent the crowd a fake smile as Julie took her arm off me "I'd explain it, but it involves algorithms and science stuff. "I said as the crowd cheered and applauded for the second time that night.

The stomping of feet on steps grabbed my attention as I looked over only to see Reggie shaking his butt in front of everyone. He looked over at me, sending me a smile and wave. I just rolled my eyes in response and crossed my arms a crossed my chest while bringing my attention back to the crowd.

"Ok people, shows over."

Principal Lessa stated, turning the crowd around "Let's get back to class, please." Everyone turned around and started to walk off, I noticed Reggie trying to talk to the girl he winked at as he followed her and Carrie. I looked in front of me, only to see Mrs. Harrison, deciding to focus on her instead.

"Mrs. Harrison, we're so sorry for not asking for permission."

Julie said as I let out a small laugh the two of us sat on the edge of the stage "You are, I'm not." She was quick to hit my arm in response and send me a small glare as if to say 'shut up' causing me to let out a light laugh.

Julie went back to talking to Mrs. Harrison "We just wanted to show you that I belong here." Mrs. Harrison shook her head "As amazing as that was, your spot's already been filled by another student." She gestured to a boy coming off the stage carrying a giant cello case. I winced as the bottoms of the case kept banging on the steps as he went down them.

'That poor instrument.'

"Come on, that thing is way too big for him!"

I nodded my head in agreement as Mrs. Harrison shook her head a little "He'll grow into it. I wish that I could help you, but my hands are tied." I noticed Principal Lessa, walking over to us as she stated "Mine aren't, and as much as I didn't approve of this little stunt that you two pulled, I will not go down in history as the principal who kicked Julie Molina out of the music program." I smiled and bumped Julie's shoulder with my own.

Julie let out a relieved chuckle while saying "Thank you!" Principal Lessa stuck up a finger "But... when you win your first Grammy, I wanna be thanked." Mrs. Harrison let out a small chuckle as Julie nodded her head "Definitely." Mrs. Harrison told her "thank you" and Principal Lessa turned around and walked away, Mrs. Harrison was quick to engulf the two of us in a hug.

"Congratulations!"

She stated, proud of both of us once she broke the hug she stated to Julie "Welcome back." Before walking off. I looked past Mrs. Harrison, only to see a confused Flynn. 'Ah, crap.' Julie was quick to hop off the stage and walk over to Flynn as I traveled close behind. "Wow. You did it." I could tell Flynn's angry switch has been flicked as Julie responded with "Thanks to you." She nodded her head in response, and I was slowly about to walk away, only for Julie to grab my arm to keep me there.

"Hey you okay?"

Julie asked Flynn only for Flynn to shake her head a little "Uh... I'm great." With a shrug of her shoulders, she pointed to the stage while asking "When did you two start playing with a hologram band?" Julie was quick to dismiss it "Oh, it was just one song." And I added onto her statement "We're not a band." Julie added on some more "They're a band, a hologram band. Definitely holograms." I shoved my hands in my pockets.