"Let me tell you, he is just with you for your money, like you accused me of like last time, guess what that's the kind of person you got. Because no person would want to be with that big mouth of yours without any incentive." Nishant tells me. This makes my blood boil.

"You know what, Mr. I-am-above-you-peasants, Jai is Prince of Ajmer, and so I suggest you talk properly to him. He also has a booming name in hospitality business, Royal Regal chains, I am sure you must have heard. Oh, my bad! A guy like you, who is interested in adventures and thinks of work and marriage as burden and responsibilities wouldn't be too aware of business world. Also, you know the best part, he isn't chauvinist pig like you or a narcissist for that matter. Al-"

"Okay, I think we should go. We have places to be, right Maira?" Jai cuts me off and I give him a side glare.

"I am sure, you guys must be very busy. Just one thing, Maira did you say no to me just so you can catch the biggest fish in the sea?" The audacity of this guy.

"Actually, no. I rejected you because the biggest shark in the ocean already wanted to be caught by me. Also, I usually charge for advices but since I don't accept pennies, I will give you one for free. Always mind your own business and you shall succeed in life and might not have to make a fool of yourself. Now, excuse us please." I say before allowing Jai to drag me from there.

"You do know, you could've just ignored him. There was no need to argue with someone like him. "

"No one and I mean no one gets to insult my husband in front of me and get away with it." I say loud enough and with my head held high. Jai lets out a laugh.

"Bug, you cannot have everyone shut their mouths."

"Well, I can when they are spewing nonsense in front of me atleast."

"I don't care what pricks like him think of me. They don't matter to us."

"Well, I don't give a damn about who he is or what kind of a person he is. All I know is, no one gets away after insulting my husband in front of me." It was then I realise that Jai has brought me to the restaurant and is making his way to a table along with me.

We settle on a table and I suddenly realise something. "What are you doing here?" I furrow my eyes at him when he gives me a sheepish smile.

"Well, you see my wife hasn't been home for five days now and I was kind of missing her. I thought of surprising her but instead got shocked seeing her mama bear side for me."

"Hawwww... I am not a mama bear. I fought for you and this is what you call me?" I say jutting out my lower lip slightly.

"Well, my possessive wife is my new favourite, well she just lies in the category of my jealous wife that has contended and stood in first place for a long time, especially after last time." I put my hands over my face remembering the last encounter with one of Jai's many female fans.

"Don't remind me. I knew I might have overstepped a bit but she was stroking your arms and standing too close to you. And you also weren't moving back from that evil witch. You know, I shouldn't have said anything to her instead I should have grabbed you by your ear and dragged you out of there."

"Bug, don't say that. You know I tried getting away from her and it was only after my pleading looks that you intervened."

"But you could have just started shouting for help when she kept on getting more and more touchy with you."

"Bug, you do realise it doesn't seem like a nice idea for me to start shouting in the formal party hall just like that, especially when I know that my knight in black court is there to protect me." He says winking at me. Letting out a huff I look at his cute face before deciding to let my anger dissipate.