Chapter Ninteen - Distractions

Start from the beginning

He shrugged and waved her off. "But Chase." She whined

"Ew does your voice really sound like that?" I mocked her tone.

She walked up to me and put her finger in my face. "Don't you dare try to mock me you stupid bitch." I laughed and moved her hand. She got mad and smacked me. I stopped laughed and stood up. My fists clenched and I seen Chase stand up and Travis and Mason come over to us.

"If one of you fucking touch me I will break every fucking bone in your hand. " I said low and calm

I looked at her and smiled. I stuck my hand out.

"Mya nice to meet you." I said to her.

She smiled smugly and grabbed my hand. I squeezed her hand and she gasped.

"Few things. " I said completely annoyed but smiling at her.

"For starters. " I squeezed her hand tighter. "Don't ever disrespect me." I squeezed it tighter. "Two don't put your two dollar corner store crylics in my fucking face." I squeezed it even tighter and I seen it change color. "Three. Don't touch Chase. Don't talk to Chase. Don't even look at Chase okay. He is not yours he is hers." I nodded my head towards Paige who smiled at me. I let go and seen that the girls hand was bruised.

"Oh and one more thing." She looked at me and I punched her in her face she began to cry and Chase was about to walk to her when Paige pulled him down. I sat on the other side of him.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath

"Okay Paige red doesn't know whats going on maybe we should tell him."

"What if blue comes back?"

"Yeah he'll be angry. Um shit I didn't think this through. Red is in our grasps now while blue is missing."

"Blue won't be that mad."

"He better not be mad at or I'll blame it all on red." We both busted into laughter.

"What the fuck are y'all talking about?" Chase interrupted us.

"Okay anyways Chase what did you do to Paige and why?"

"I don't know what your talking about." He said innocently.

I rolled my eyes. "Why'd you reject Paige?"

He sighed. "There's no way out of this is there? "

I shook my head.

He sighed again. "For you"

"Well what's stopping you from going to her now?"

"I don't know it's just hard."

"No it isn't, she wants you back so restore the bond or whatever she was babbling about."

"This is what you want?" He asked me.

I sighed. "I may have feelings for you but they aren't as strong as the feelings I have gained for Trevor. I am his mate and you are hers I didn't know until earlier or I wouldn't have been so rude to her. She told me how it is to be without your mate and I can't put Trevor through that. It's weird once all I felt for him was anger and hatred but now he actually makes me happy so yes this is what I want." I hugged him and moved back to my original seat.

That worked fast, before I knew it they were making out. I rolled my eyes. I stood up to find Trevor and he was standing at the Taco stand. I walked towards him.

"Screw the pizza I just want this and you to take me to the room before I barf." He looked down at me and chuckled.

"Why would you barf?"