He took a deep breath,  about to cut the call saying he got really important work to do.

But Jisoo is quick to come up with another  topic.

"You understood what I said right. So get back to home as soon as possible.

And huh, I have two dresses in front of me"
Jisoo said with teasing smile. She wanna play with him now.

"So?"
Taehyung asked while parking his bike so that he can hurry to shop as soon as Jisoo ends the call.

"Which one would look better on me?"
She asked while biting her lips knowing very well Taehyung is not someone  who is interested in these sweet lovey dovey shits .

"I don't know" he replied plainly while leaving long tired sigh. At least she should ask which color will look more attractive on me.

Simply saying she has two dresses in front of her and asking to chose one is really dumb question.

As far as Taehyung knows Jisoo is really shy cute girl.  He don't know she has this hidden side. Taehyung very well understood she is playing with him right now.

"Oops, dumb me. Didn't tell you the colours right.

Well, blue or red?.

Pick one, that would be my birthday dress"

Jisoo said while holding back   laugh and kissing her phone wallpaper   which is Taehyung's photo.    

He titled  head tiredly  and closed his eyes. There Taehyung can see that shop is about to get closed.

Here right now , he has to  imagine his lover in two different coloured dresses and should pick one. What he got himself into.

" Fine blue. Bye will call you later "
With this, Taehyung cut the call and hurriedly went inside the shop.

Jisoo  chuckled at his reply. She mentally  noted  to wear mostly blue coloured dresses  in front of him.

It's midnight 11:30, just half and hour left for Jisoo's birthday.

Huge arrangements are going on in her palace as Jisoo's family members decided to gather around 12am with cake like every year.

And in morning there will be huge party with millennial guests and family all around.

Jisoo knows she will be called to cut the cake exactly at midnight.

She clutched her phone tightly and leaned against her royal bed. She is waiting for Taehyung's call.

Jisoo wants him  to wish her first on birthday. 

On the other side, Taehyung brought the gift. He decided to surprise her on  mid night rather than wishing through phone. Anyways he has to stay there whole day.

So Taehyung thought of going early and wishing Jisoo exactly at 12:00 am. 

He started the bike with different thoughts invading his mind. He can't believe this is him.

In the mid night, he is driving to  far away  area to just wish one girl.

He never thought he will do this to someone. Well, love changes people and he too became slave for that beautiful emotion.

With small smile, Taehyung increased his speed.

After few minutes of driving, He stopped his bike suddenly.  Cause one police officer focused bright  light  and stood in front of his bike rudely.