Chapter 14. True Freind?

Past.  (Kyo is 5 pic is what she looked like ^). 

3rd  pov.  

"Is it even a good idea to move her up" one of the Iruka Sensei Franticly argued with the principal. Who sighed in aggravation. "I mean she is a troublemaker" Iruka Sensei added. 

"Do you have any other options I am not kicking her out,  Kyo no matter how much trouble she is practically a genius compared to the other students" The Principle said firmly "She is being moved up a class no matter the age she is" 

"No, but actions have consequences you can't just-" Iruka argued 

"My mind is made up," The principal said. The Principle held Their ground Firmly. 

Kyo looked between the two. Kyo got the sense that Iruka Sensei didn't like her much. Kyo had beat up Kiba for talking down to Naruto.  Kyo watched as Iruka left in a slight rage. 

Kyo walked with the Principle slowly trailing behind. Kyo was fearful about what was gonna happen. She entered the room. The other students studied her as she walked into the room. The students looked at the young girl in interest and confusion. 

"Everyone this is Kyo," The principal said motioning at Kyo. "She is going to be part of this class from here on out"  

Kyo looked up. Freezing in fear looking at all the eyes on her. Kyo silently freaked out avoiding eye contact. 

"Kyo," the Sensei of the class said "Take your seat anywhere"

 Kyo looked around at the others. 

"HERE SIT BESIDE ME KYO," A girl said loudly waving her hand at Kyo. Kyo shyly walked over sitting beside her. 

(Young Tenten^)

(Young Tenten^)

"I'm Tenten," The girl said smiling at Kyo. "Let's stick together from now on' Tenten said smiling at Kyo who blushed smiling back at her. 

"H...H...HI," Kyo stuttered making Tenten chuckle slightly as Kyo shouted the last part. Embarrassed. 

Kyo was apprehensive of Tenten because of the bullying she had experienced in the last class. Kyo wanted to build a bond with Tenten but didn't know-how.  

Next Day. 

Kyo watched as Tenten picked flowers. The Girls in class were assigned to make small Buquaes of flowers.  Kyo picked a red flower. Tenten looked over in shock quickly running over. Smiling. 

"Kyo find anything good" Kyo held the flower out and raised a brow

"What matched this" Kyo asked Tenten who smiled. Tenten helped Kyo look at flowers. Kyo wasn't particularly a fan of flowers but she did find it interesting to pair them together to make people happy. 

"So Kyo" Tenten started as they sat down looking around at the others. "What happened for you to change classes"? 

Kyo looked down catching Tenten's attention. 

I wonder? Tenten thought to herself looking over Kyo. 

"Yeah," A girl said behind Kyo. Kyo turned to the girl "A freak doesn't come out of nowhere careful Tenten" She said Pushing Kyo who looked like she was gonna cry. "AW she's sensitive," The girl said teasing Kyo further. 

Tenten got mad glaring at the girl. "What's your problem?" Tenten asked angrily. The girls ignored her. 

"Freak," The girl said further pushing Kyo.

"Q....Q...Quit," Kyo said with less than confidence. 

 Tenten had enough and Threw flowers into the girl's mouth causing her to scream falling over.  

"T..Tenten thank you" Kyo thanked her sitting down in the classroom.

"you're welcome but you need to learn to fight them off yourself," Tenten said with furrowed brows. 

DAYS LATER 

Kyo sighed walking she was walking around after class trying to find something to do. Kyo and Naruto hadn't spent much time together since the class change. 

Kyo heard boys laughed and someone yell. Kyo felt something knock her off her feet causing her to yell. Kyo looked at a young boy. 

Kyo looked at the boy with curiosity

"H...Hello," Kyo said looking over at the boy who stared at her for a second. "Oh..s...Sorry" Kyo added a couple seconds later

"Oh..No I'm sorry I ran into you I'm Rock Lee," He said helping Kyo stand up. 

"What happened?" Kyo asked looking at Rock Lee who looked sad. Kyo furrowed her brows. 

Kyo watched as 3 boys walked around the Corner. They laughed pointing at Lee. Kyo glared. 

"Like you'll ever be a Ninja" One said Lee was about to say something when Kyo spoke. 

"OH, WELL AT LEAST HE HAS A CHANCE OF BEING ONE. BULLIES ARE NOT WORTHY OF BEING NINJA" Kyo yelled at them. Lee's eyes widen as Kyo stood up for him.  

Kyo chased the boys off after punching one. 

"Kyo..." Lee said. watching the girl in shock. 

WEEK LATER 

Kyo sat next to Tenten after hearing something about Lady Tsunade. Kyo watched as Tenten fangirled making her confused as she wrote notes. 

"Tenten...Wha..What's going o..On."

(Photo= what they looked like.)

Beep.....beep. The sounds of a monitor sounded. The smell of bleach burned Kyo's nose. Kyo's eyes opened with shock. Looking up at a white ceiling. Kyo realized that she woke up into reality.