Chapter 11. Switch

Kyo pov. 

Tenten is gonna kill me. I didn't go back to meet everyone but if my little Kitten bee takes me to Him I'm fine with it, Lee might be with the others but if he's not I want to help him.  

I stopped as my Kitten bee stoped it scopes the area for a few seconds then come back to me and delivers the information. 

Lee was taken down by the 3 sound ninja and Ino, Shikamaru and Choji are fighting with them. Hmph, 

Dosu, Zaku, and Kin. 

Those sound Ninjas are dead

I notice that Ino used her mind transfer Justu. The mummy man and the other guy were about to attack them. I didn't hesitate. with tears in my eyes, I strike. 

"AH," I yelled kicking the mummy dude in the stomach sending him flying to the ground. He growled in ager getting up.  I quickly wiped the tears away. Focusing on the fight I can worry later. If I don't win there won't be a later. 

"Kyo" Shikamaru yelled happy to see me. I kept my eyes on the sound Ninja. Calculating their every move. 

"Sorry I'm late," I said smirking in anger at the other guy.  "I'll protect you all now"

"You little," Mummy guy said. 

"Who used my Lee as a punching bag huh," I said calmly. "REVILE YOURSELF NOW" I yelled in anger at them. 

"Ino!" I yelled at her "Go back to your body so your safe I got it from here" I said smirking at the sound ninja. 

"No more playing," I said looking at them. "Your dead" 

The mummy guy Dosu came at me. I quickly dodge his attack.  Using Leaf Whirlwind I quickly knocked him off his feet he fliped back towards his teammates. 

"Careful of his arm" Sakura yelled at me.  I get it. Hmph.  This guy hurt Lee that bad I need to be far more than careful I need to calculate every move I make. 

I growled in anger. The mummy guy Dosu came at me with his gantlet thing. I have a solution. I quickly moved I deployed a shadow clone that every time he attacked disappeared.  

"Fake one," He said coming at the real me I moved to kick him in the stomach then elbowing him in the face he flew back. 

"I'm not playing I'm really gonna kill you, Try harder," I said to him with an evil smirk.  My anger while strong. I knew that I would not have the ability to kill. 

"That's a quick scary switch," Choji said from behind me.  

I watched as the girl kin got up. She took a second to examine the scene.  I'm up against three this is not a fair match at all. I watched their steps carefully as the mummy guy moved. The other guy Zaku looked Ready to do something making me pay attention to him.  

The mummy guy runs towards Ino. SHIT. I quickly appeared in front of her. I scream as the sound dude does something that makes me fall to my knees in pain. 

"Not so tough now," He said in a condescending tone Making me growl at him.  Another sound wave made me scream. 

"KYO" I hear Tenten yell. But it is muffled.

"Bastard what..  What did you do to me" I asked unable to move 

With an evil smirk, he explained the concept that he uses frequencies. and at the highest, the eardrum can rupture. LEading to Nasua and dizziness. 

I quickly throw a punch. He blocked and punched at me I blocked my left side but he used that frequency. I screamed as he held it there. 

Damn this pain is like no other. I quickly felt fuzzy as I fell back. 

"Kyo" Choji yelled catching me. I groaned as I looked at Neji and Tenten. Neji was saying something but I couldn't hear clearly. Something about full strength. Damn this is how he did Lee in.  

I saw white as I passed out. I woke up a few minutes later. I groaned as I sat up. 

"You ok" Choji asked slowly letting me sit up. 

"Yeah..Fine" I said getting my hearing back. Damn this is embarrassing. 

LEE! 

I looked over at Lee who was still knocked out. Naruto was still out as well. I went to stand up but needless to say I fell. 

" Fool" Neji said catching me. I placed my arm around his shoulder. 

I watched as Choji and Shikamaru hit Naruto over the head to wake him up. 

"AH" Naruto yelled falling to the ground and doing a crawl towards everyone. 

I groaned. "Can he not yell it hurts" I said placing a hand on my ear. "Jeze"

I watched as Tenten woke lee up. 

"Kyo..." Ino said walking over to me. 

"What," I asked her hoping that there wouldn't be insults. I cant deal with that today. 

"Thanks for you know saving me," She said. What the hell Ino has never bee grateful for me doing something for her. Ino was a big contributor to my bulling. 

UGH!!!! I came for LEE

"Neji" I said placing a hand over my mouth

"Hold on" He said quickly leading me to a tree so I could puke. OH GOD!!! The embarrassment Continues.  After emptying the contents of my stomach. I swished some water and spit it out. 

"I hate the forest," I said annoyed. 

Man, I need to sit down. I feel dizzy. 

"Did I miss something?" I said walking over with Neji helping me walk its difficult to walk. Im not fully recovered my damn ear still hurts and I'm hella dizzy. 

"Nothing really," Tenten said "KYO YOU IDIOT GOING IN THEIR ALONE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF" She yelled after a couple of seconds. 

OW.  

"UM! no reason," I said in shame from being scolded. 

"You got beat up as well?" Lee asked me. 

"Yeah...It's embarrassing so don't tell Guy Sensei" I said blushing slightly. 

"You really got stronger since we last saw each other" Shikamaru said 

"Yeah, Never would I imagine you to take up something like Taijutsu" Choji agreed. eating his chips. 

"Hmmm Thank you," Sakura said. agreeing with the others. 

"After this is done we should talk," Ino said. 

"Well that's what happens when you Get Guy Sensei," I said smiling "Besides training helps try it sometime," I said 

"What a drag," Shikamaru said