Chapter 8. All or nothing question 10.

Kyo pov. 

20 minutes to go.

Some of the people who got eliminated from the Leaf bullied me. I think it's funny that they have been deemed as weak. I guess my thoughts were answered they are weaklings. Anyone who bullies the weak is nothing but weak-minded people in strong bodies.

"Alright Listen up here the tenth and final question" Ibiki Morino shouted at everyone Making me look up at him. "But before I give you the question there are some rules that you need to be aware of "

Kankuro walked back it "Ah made it just in time," Ibiki Morino said to him. "I hope you found your bathroom trip enlightening" I giggled as Kankuro sat back down. 

"There rules are unique to question ten listen carefully and try not to let them frighten you," He said looking at us. 

Hmph. This man I've heard of him. No...I met him when I was little He's the head of the Anbu Interrogation and Torture unit or whatever. When I showed up in the Villiage at age 4. He interrogated me for what felt like an eternity.  I know his game very well. Not the full scope obviously since I was a kid. But he made sure I wasn't an imposter. 

"Very well then rule one each of you is free to choose not to be given the final question its your decision," He said. 

"The hell?" I said "WHATS THE CATCH SAY WE DON'T WANT TO ANSWER IT WHAT HAPPENS THEN? DO WE FAIL" I asked him. 

"Correct. Regardless of your answers to the other nine, you get zero and that means both your teammates fail" Ibiki said answering my question.  the other candidates started chatting to themselves. 

"if you do accept the question but answer it incorrectly you will not only fail you will be barred from taking the Chunin Exams ever again" Ibiki yelled 

"Hey that's bull-man" Kiba yelled pointing at him "Its ridiculous theirs lots of people who have taken the exam before " Kiba yelled Akamaru barked agreeing 

Ibiki laughed 

"Kiba its different proctors every time" I said in annoyance at him "Stupid" 

"Why you" Kiba yelled at me. Making me scoff

"I wasn't making the rules before but now I am of course if you want to take it you don't have top," Ibiki said "If your not feeling confident then, by all means, skip it Come back again next year" 

"Hmph, whatever I'm taking it' I said looking out the window. "WAIT" I shouted 

"What?" Ibiki asked me in mild annoyance mixed with intense anger. 

"My pencil broke," I said "Both of them," I said holding up both broken pencils. People around the room sweet dropped others laughed at me. I blushed as Tenten threw a pencil to me I caught it "Thanks that is all" I said sitting down. 

"Now then if you're ready," Ibiki said. I sat up looking at him. "the tenth and final question those who don't want it your number will be recorded then your free to go" 

I watched as some raised their hands leaving with their teams. Being a Forever genin huh. not so bad your still a ninja.  What's a stupid Rank title if you waste your life being scared of risks and failures. 

I jumped when I saw Naruto's hand. Oh hell no. 

"YOU LITTLE PUT THAT HAND DOWN I'LL KICK YOUR ASS" I shouted at him. Naruto surprised the hell out of me with his next action

He slammed his hand down on the desk"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME I DON'T QUIT AND I DON'T RUN YOU ACT TOUGH ALL YOU WANT YOU GUYS AREN'T GONNA SCARE ME OFF NO WAY!! I DON'T CARE IF I DO GET STUCK AS A GENIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I'LL STILL BE HOKAGE ONE DAY" Naruto shouted making me smirk. he sat back down.