Chapter 1. Team Guy

Kyo in the pic would be holding onto Guys right arm hanging their witch is why TenTen would look annoyed. 

Kyo pov. 

Why? WHY!?  

I'M currently on Guy Sensei squad with Rock Lee, Neji Hyuga and Tenten. I'm currently being asked what I can contribute to the team.. Nothing? 

"What have you Kyo any ideas," Guy Sensei asked me in an energetic voice that made even my energy look mellow. He's so hyper and goes on about youth all day. 

"Um..." I said looking around my teammates are waiting to hear my answer. 

"Useless" Neji said walking away. AK...What...He's right. I sighed. 

"AK...Don't worry we will find something and that was just rude" Rock Lee yelled at Neji as he walked away. ignoring us. 

Tenten has her summoning scrolls

Neji has his Huga stuff and  Byakugan

Rock lee has Taijutsu 

While I'm still figuring it out. I might not have anything to offer Team Guy.  This totally sucks...I'm only gonna drag the team down at that point. 

If nothing else I can just become a medical Ninja so I can be of some use to the team. 

"Don't give up?" Guy Sensei said placing a hand on my shoulder "You just have to do some soul searching and till then you can train with me and Lee" I smiled. At least someone has some faith in me. 

"Guy Sensei," I said knowing that he is trying to keep my motivation high. I'm lucky to have a good Sensei like Guy, 

"YOUTH!" He yelled at me and Lee. I regret every life decision up to this point. "Now LETS START" I watched as he and Lee got ready. "Dynamic stretching! Kyo lets go"

Fine. 

I stretched with them. 

After a while of training

 I regret this.  I'm slumped over catching my breath. We had finished for the day and I'm dying. But somewhat...OK I REALLY LIKE Taijustu..I didn't think it was possible but I do. 

"Good job," Guy Sensei said giving me a thumbs up "You managed to keep up with me and Lee and it's the first training session with us you have a knack for this stick with us and you'll get stronger for sure." 

"Really?" I asked "Wait are you just trying to motivate me or make me feel better about my predicament," I asked Guy Sensei.

"AK!! BOTH" He said this guy. 

"Hey!?" I said getting his attention again "Can....I do both Taijutsu and Medical Ninjutsu" I asked him. 

"WHY NOT!" He said making my eyes widen "Long as you don't skip training with us to study seems like a solid plan What made you change your mind" 

"UM!...I kinda liked training with you guys" I said rubbing the back of my head trying not to sound stupid. Blushing beat red.

"WE found your knack and stuff. " Rock Lee yelled excitedly.

NeXT DAY

I stood there watching in amazement at Guy Sensei and Rock Lee destroying a log. Guy sensei wrapped my hands in bandages he said it was not only to protect my hands but also allowed me to learn the Lead Hurricane at some point and it's a trademark a rite of passage if you may as a new Taijutsu learner.

But I'm not gonna do that I don't think I can even destroy those logs or a rock.

"So Kyo what do you say give it a try," Guy Sensei said pointing at the rock.

"Um. How?" I questioned looking deadpan at the rock.

"Just punch it," Guy Sensei said I liked at him "Look even if you fail you can always keep getting stronger"

I looked at the rock. I sighed and walked over to it

"Just punch with all your strength do not be afraid of the rock failure is the pillar of success," Lee said giving me a thumbs up. Staring at the rock I punched it with all the strength I had hoping to at least not break my hand. I hit it nothing really happened.

"Nothing," I said looking at it.

"Something did happen," Guy Sensei said pointing at a part of the rock there was a small crack in the rock.

"Good job," Lee said giving me a high five. I did something YAY.

"YAY" I yelled with the others happy.