Jennifer

Angel's pov:

"I need to talk to you. It's about Jennifer..."

My smile faded and said "Come in and sit down." He did as I said, I went to the door and closed it. I turned around and looked at him; he was really sad. He was staring at the floor with empty eyes.

I walked to him and sat next to him on the bed. I sat a couple of inches away from him, our shoulders almost touching. I laid my hand on his shoulder and asked "What is it?".

Seth's pov:

It was the day before her birthday; March 16. Mine was a couple of months ago. That day I felt the pull towards her; she was my mate! I was so excited about telling her, but I had to wait until she was old enough, when she would feel the pull too. And that was tomorrow! I was so excited!

She was the daughter of the alpha of the Bloodmoon pack; the pack I was a part of. My parents died when I was young; my dad was killed by a vampire and my mom from cancer. I don't know much about them, but I knew my dad was alpha of another pack.

When they died, my evil uncle took over the pack and kicked me out, because he was afraid I would kill him when I was stronger.  But as soon as I was kicked out, vampires attacked the pack and everyone died. I watched everyone die right in front of me and I couldn't do anything about it. I was devastated.

I lived in the woods for 3 or 4 days. I stayed close to the burned down packhouse.

A pack came to bury the bodies and found me. I was alone, so the Bloodmoon pack took me in and took care of me for the next 11 years. I was now 16 years old and that's when you change for the first time and get your mate; your soulmate.

I found out mine was Jennifer and god I was happy! She had long blonde hair, piercing green eyes, a body to die for and a beautiful face. 'A girl everybody dies for' Jake, my wolf screamed at me happy. I had spoken with her not that much, but I think she will accept me as a mate; I have alpha blood, so I'm really strong, have black hair and blue eyes. I am stunning! 'You wish!' Jake teased me, but I just ignored his comment.

It was 11:59 pm and I was getting ready for telling Jennifer she was mine. I was standing in front of my clock waiting for the minute to pass.

When the minute passed I was really nervous; "What if she says no?" I asked Jake."She will not! Now go and tell her!" He replied.

I went outside where the party was going on and searched for Jennifer. When I found her somebody was holding her with his head in her neck. I growled and the man turned around, looking at me. He had long brown blonde hair and blood red eyes, his mouth was smeared with red and had sharp teeth. I recognised him, he was there the day my pack was killed by vampires. I looked at Jennifer and saw she was pale and her eyes were lifeless, but she had a smile on her face. What the heck?!

Jake growled and yelled at me "Vampire!". The 'vampire' placed my mate carefully on the ground and then looked back at me with a smirk.

People around us started to scream and tried running away, while I stood there in front of the vampire. I heard another scream, and another, and another... I looked around and saw that there were vampires all around the pack house! Woman's necks were getting snapped and bitten. I heard bones crack and saw the male werewolfs changing in their wolves and attacking the vampires. I looked back at where the vampire was before, but he was gone. I looked around but saw him nowhere.

I couldn't change in my wolf, I only shifted a couple of times and never fighted in wolf form! I ran to a round table where a huge cake was presented. I grabbed a huge knife and turned around. 'I have to cut of the head, like in the movies!' I thought and was ready to attack, but I got lifted up by my neck.

Another vampire was holding my neck. I kicked my leg hard in his manhood and then swung the knife at his neck. I looked when the head and body fell on the grass. Disgusting piece of shit! The first thing when I was back on my 2 feet was looking around and I saw that most of the pack were fighting or running away. I ran to another vampire that was attacking a little girl and jumped on his back. With almost all my strenght I sliced his throat and then cut it off. my black and white suit was now smeared with a dark red colour. My bloodied hands were shaking and my legs felt like jelly.

Something hard hit the back of my head before everything went black.

I woke up and thought it was all a nightmare; that Jennifer and the rest were alive. That I was laying in bed with Jennifer in my arms. But that would be too goog to be true.

My bed isn't this hard!

I opened my eyes and saw trees. The smell of fire and blood reached my nose. I tried to get up, but got pushed on the ground with much force. "Here is another one." the man said holding me down. "Bring him to me, babe." I heard a beautiful and familiar voice respond. The voice was like singing to my ears.

He laughed and snatched my arm up and pulled me with him. When he released me I looked at the person in front of me. She had blonde hair and green eyes  "Jennifer?" I asked happily. She was alive and helping me!

The most unthinkable thing happened; she and that vampire kissed passionately.

When their lips seperated she looked at me in discust. "I, Jennifer Blood, reject you, Seth Roberts as my mate." she said, looking in my eyes and then chuckling. 'What?! No! She can't do that!' Jake screamed in my head. 'She is lying! This can't be true!' I felt tears building up in my eyes. "Kill him, babe" She commanded the vampire. My rage was building up, I was beyond furious!

The vampire took a knife from his pocket and put it on my left cheek. "Just kill him, don't play with him!" Jennifer shouted. She wants me dead so badly? Because of a filthy vampire?!

I felt my bones break and in a second I was in my wolf form. I growled at the vampire and lunged at him. He didn't saw this coming and froze in fear. I bit of his head and then growled at Jennifer. In a second there were almost 30 vampires in front of her. "Kill him NOW!"  I heard her shout. "Yes, miss." They replied and then started to attack me.

The first vampires were killed easily, but Jake took over and I couldn't stop him. He killed every vampire that was in our way.

I turned back to my human form and saw that they were all dead. Jennifer looked at me in horror. She started to back away, but fell over a dead body. I started to walk at her and she started to crawl away. When I was in front of her I commanded "Why?" my alpha tone coming out. She stopped crawling and looked at me. "I wanted to rule a kingdom! And have a strong husband!" she screamed in fear and started to cry. " They are the same vampires that killed my pack! Why are you with them?" "You were supposed to be dead. I just wanted power!" She started to cry louder. My eyes were jet black and my hands were balled fists.

"I'm s-sorry! Please take me a-as your mate!" 'She wants us, because we are strong. She saw our strength.' Jake said in my head, a little bit sad, but most of it was with anger. "No, live with your dead pack and dead army."

I started to turn and walk away when I felt something around my leg. I looked and saw it was Jennifer, she was holding my leg. I felt electricity on that place. "Let go of me! You wanted a husband stronger than me, so go find one!" I shouted at her. She was crying hard and said "I'm sorry"

"Well that is too late. I Seth Roberts accept your rejection." She let go of my leg and ran her fingers through her hair. I started walking away again and heard her whisper "I'm sorry" one last time, then she took a silver knife that laid on the ground and stabbed herself a couple of times in her stomach.  I felt my heart break, literally. A stabbing pain in my chest. I knew she was gone; dead.

I felt tears run down my face while looking one last time at my ex-mate and the dead people, then I disappeared in the woods.