Chapter 6: Forging From Crystal White (Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

Liz: Welcome to Lisbeth's Smith Shop, oh it's you two it's been a while!

Koharu: Hello Liz. it sure has, how you been?

Liz: Doing well Koharu, what can I do for you two for today?

Monarch: I've like to place an order for two custom made weapons one for myself and for a friend.

Liz walked up to her counter as she face Monarch and gives him a look.

Monarch: Is something wrong?

Liz: You do know, the price for metals has increased recently, so...

Monarch: I ain't worried about the cost Liz, I'd just like the best swords you can make.

Liz: Well partially you need to first tell me what stats you want your swords to have.

Monarch: Alright.

Monarch pulls out his katana and giving the sword to Liz, which she nearly dropped it.

Monarch: Then could you try to make the stats at least good of this sword?

Liz opens the item description on the sword and she was completely shocked.

Liz: The Crimson blade? Out of all the swords available from monster drops, this sword is considered a cursed sword

Monarch: Well I did got it from a exotic quest on Floor 10, that made me go to a location and found it. Think you can do it?

Liz thought of something and grabs a sword from the back of the counter and hands it to Monarch.

Liz: Try this. it's the best one I ever forged my master piece.

Monarch gave a few swings with it but it didn't felt right to him.

Monarch: It's feels a bit light.

Liz: Of course it is, I used a speed type metal for it.

Monarch: Can I test it's strength.

Liz: what do you mean?

Monarch: It's durability.

Monarch grabbed his katana and held it sideways.

Liz sees what he was trying to do. And Koharu noticed too and warns him.

Liz: Wait you do that, you're going to break your sword!

Monarch: Well, let's find out.

Koharu: Monarch don't! you'll–