ιитєяνιєω ⁝ ᴛᴡɪɴᴋʟᴇ_ᴛᴀᴇ

twinkle_tae"The Angel Likes Gucci"1st Place Winner of the Whipped Butter, Kim Taehyung Category

twinkle_tae
"The Angel Likes Gucci"
1st Place Winner of the Whipped Butter, Kim Taehyung Category

twinkle_tae"The Angel Likes Gucci"1st Place Winner of the Whipped Butter, Kim Taehyung Category

¹ ⁝ When did you start writing?

I started writing in late 2019/early 2020. I joined Wattpad in October 2020 to publish some of my ideas thinking it would be nice to give it a try.

² ⁝ How was your first experience writing a book?

My first experience of writing a book on this app was quite surprising. The attention it got was pretty surreal to me. It was based on the couple LeviHan - when it hit 1k I remember feeling really happy that all these people were enjoying my book, especially because it was quite a simple storyline. It was really nice to see all the positive comments and the votes. I enjoyed it a lot.

³ ⁝ Where did you get the inspiration to write?

Inspiration to write comes from anywhere really. Sometimes it might be a picture or a film, or even just a random burst that comes from nowhere.

⁴ ⁝ Is there any person or specific incidents which made you write this story?

I was scrolling through Pinterest when I saw a fanart of Taehyung as a Greek god. In the picture, he has wings and the artist had done an amazing job at resembling Taehung's features. It put me in a writing moos right away and this, The Angel Likes Gucci was born.

⁵ ⁝ How are you feeling now as a first prize winner?

Winning first prize has been really motivating for me. I'm so glad that my judge enjoyed my story and it has made me determined to finish the story and work on my others. It's made me a little more confident in my ability and I'm so happy for the others who won first place on their work too.

⁶ ⁝ Can you say a few motivational words for other authors, so they can improve on their writing journey?

Hi, aspiring authors! Just wanted to say a huge well done for all of your hard work and effort. Writing isn't always easy to share and for you guys to have taken that first step towards showcasing your work, I think that is immensely brave and you have done so well. Remember that writing is all about expressing your creativity to the fullest and you get better at it with practice and time, so continue to be open to entering more competitions and have confidence in your work. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

 Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Interview by btsachu