ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ

The Smooth Like Butter Awards 2021 will begin judging a week from now on June 20th

Any subcategories that are not fully filled will be closed even if they do not meet a total of 15 books. Depending on how many books have been accepted, a certain amount of books will be eliminated during Round 1 and 2 until there are 5 books left to be judged in Round 3. After each round has been completed, all participants and judges will be notified here in the awards of those who have made it to the next round and those who have, unfortunately, been cut.

Special Awards will be available to all participants even if you do not make it all the way to the end of this awards. All judges, and I, will do our best in deciding who will win each award.

Again, all participants, please go and follow your judges sometime this week as I will be personally checking the day before judging begins. If you do not follow them before June 20th comes around, your book(s) will be disqualified.

Once the judging period begins, do not change your book cover. If you would like to change your cover, please do so before June 20th.

As for judges, if you have access to Discord, I ask that you please PM me for the link. If you do not, I will notify you here through PMs about the judging criteria and links to the judging forms. I will work my hardest to include you in the decision on the Special Awards as well.

To judges that are also participants, when deciding which books and authors win the Special Awards, you cannot vote for your own book. I will go more indepth on the Discord server how the winners will be determined (or tell you individually here if you don't have Discord).

As well as an important notice, this will also be an active check. Please inline comment beside the appropriate line. If you are both a judge and participant, make 2 inline comments. One for each.

Participants comment here.

Judges comment here.

Good luck!

Smooth Like Butter