She squirms impatiently, her eyes never leaving my lips.

"Do you want me to kiss you amore." She nods vigorously.

"Words,"

"Yes,"

Without hesitation I smash my lips on hers. The lips I have been dying to taste since I tried them for the first time today, finally found mine.

She taste fucking incredible, bits of mint and vanilla come through. Her soft lips move with mine, she tries to fight for dominance but soon gives in to me.

She moans giving me access, I push my tongue into her mouth sucking on hers, her hands dig into my sides. Gripping me for support.

I pull her into me so our bodies are flushed together, wrapping my hand around her throat I feel her pulse quicken.

I never want to leave her warmth, I savor every moment.

All too soon we pull away, I rest my forehead on the side of her face as she catches her breath.

"Tristan I-" the words get caught in her throat. I lay gentle kisses along the side of her throat, as she gathers her thoughts.

"Thank you," her eyes raked my face, looking for a reaction, emotions, something. That would reassure her.

"Don't thank me just yet, we've only just started." A smirk falls on my lips as I stare into her shocked green eyes.

Green the color of nature, rolling foothills, tall trees that hide away in the depths of the forest, the dominating color of life.

Her eyes hypnotize me, I could stare into them for hours.

Those pretty green eyes that stared down at me with pure lust hours ago, now look at me innocently.

Her voice drags me from my thoughts, "Do you want me to do something for you." Red paints her face as she looks down at the obvious bulge in my pants.

A smile breaks out on my face, she wants to help me. The thought of her wrapping her perfect lips around my cock doesn't help. I imagine her sucking me off, as I lay in the bed as she's on her elbows and knees, with her perky ass in the air.

"I would never push you into doing anything, amore."

"But I want you to get something out of this, " she states.

I slowly drag my hands down her body, feeling every beautiful curve, stopping when I reach the bottom of her dress.

Slipping my hands under her dress I never break eye contact, "Amore, touching and tasting you do numerous things to me." I latch onto her panties, pulling at them swiftly before I hear a loud snap.

A gasp leaves her as I pull out her now ripped panties. Stuffing them in my pocket I turn back to her. I'll be saving those for later.

Bracing my hands beside her, I kneel down on the floor. Reaching behind her, I slowly pull the zipper of her dress down, watching as the little dress falls to her hips. Revealing her perky breasts.

Latching one tit into my mouth, I knead the other. Pinching and sucking on her hardened nipples.

Moans form from deep inside her, filling the space with her beautiful sounds.

Briskly I pull her closer. I look up at her, seeing her eyes flutter shut.

"Look at me," her eyes snap open, staring down at me all full of lust and need.

"Do you enjoy this, seeing me on my knees for you,"

Her breath quickens.

I run a finger down her slick slit, a shiver rakes through her body.

I pull away from her holding my finger up to her face, letting her look at the mess she made.

"I asked you a question, amore. I expect an answer."

"Yes, " she breathes out.

I bring my finger back to her throbbing center, dragging two fingers up her slit this time. When I reach her clit, I pinch it. A loud moan escapes her.

"What would you like me to do, love?" I question her.

"Ple-ahhh, " I pinch her clit again, causing her to cry out.

"What was that? I don't think I heard you." I tease.

She opens her mouth but nothing comes out.

"How do you want me to make you cum love? My tongue or fingers?"

"Fingers," she breathes out, "Now was that so hard."

I thrust two fingers in her, working them inside her needy pussy. She quivers against me. Her hips lift off the bed, searching for more friction. Flatting my hand on her stomach I push her back down.

She whines as I suck on the inside of her thigh. Sucking and licking, I make a mess of her silky thighs. I bite down, resulting in her clenching on my fingers.

I place little bites all over both of her thighs, marking her. I leave kisses in their wake cooling down her hot skin.

"Tristan," she begs, her release around the corner.

"Go ahead and moan my name, love. Say it as loud as you like, only I can hear it."

Her whimpers get louder as I pump in and out of her, curving my finger I get a better angle. She fists her hands into my hair, causing me to let out a small moan.

"Fuck amore, you look so hot from this angle. My markings cover you, as you beg me to let you cum. What a pathetic little slut you are." She grips my hair harder. Smirking at her reaction I thrust deeper.

Her breathing picks up and I feel the muscles in her stomach tighten, she clenched down on my fingers coming undone.

She screams my name over and over again, as she rides out her high.

I slowly pump in and out of her, before completely exiting her. Receiving a whine from her side. Collapsing she lets out a stream of incoherent curses.

I run my tongue up her slit, tasting her sweetness. I release a low moan, the sound vibrates through her.

I would get drunk off of her taste every day if I could.

I bring my fingers to my mouth sucking on them, one by one. Lathering her on my tongue.

I glance down at her exhausted state, her hair tossed and knotted, her chest heaves up and down making her glamorous breasts bounce. Dark spots start to form all along her worn body. Her skin burns from where I touched her.

I have never seen anyone more gorgeous in my life.

She looks up at me with hooded eyes. Reaching down I pick her up, she nestles her head into my neck, leaving a few kisses.

"Let's go run you a bath,"

——————————————————
I tried making it long for y'all.
I hope y'all enjoy it.
I'm not the best at writing smut but hopefully it's somewhat descent.

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki