26: niall's basement

Start from the beginning

I looked down at Zayn who had slept through this entire interruption. He never had a problem with sleeping. I'm sure that if a hurricane blew through right now, he'd be able to sleep through that as well.

"Baby," I cooed, tracing the skull tattoo on his shoulder. "Wake up."

He made no movement, so I moved down to the text on his hip. "Don't think I wont," I murmured, his eyes shoot open.

"There's other people in the room," he groaned in my ear. "I don't think you won't, I know you won't."

"I won't what?"

He lightly laughed, and took my hand in his, "Not right now, baby."

"Oh my gosh, I was reading your tattoo. You sicko."

"Oh, I just thought... Never mind," I looked down and saw his face turning red.

"Aww baby," I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Stop having sex with others in the room!" Brooke shouts. "We don't need to hear you two going at it."

I threw a pillow at her, and she groaned. Soon after, the fluffy pillow was thrown back at me.

"If you are done being lame, we're getting the pizza ready and we'd love for you to join!" Harry cheered. Loud footsteps were heard pounding up the stairs and soon above our heads.

"C'mon you nitwits!" Louis' voice shout from upstairs. "Wake up!"

"How is it that none of them seem to be hanging right now, and it's just us four?"

"I'm not," Zayn mumbled, sitting up beside me and rubbing his eyes. "I'm just tired."

"Yeah, I'm not either," Michael confessed. "I just figured since everyone was asleep, I'd stay sleeping too. I could go for some pizza if I'm being honest."

"How did we get stuck with hangovers?" Brooke groaned, sitting up from the floor and peeking her head up to look at me.

I slowly sat up, not wanting to move too quickly and make any more shooting pains appear.

"We're just lucky I guess," I huffed, and collapsed onto Zayn's lap. "Let's go eat. It'll do good to get food in you. We drank for quite some time yesterday."

"You did. I only had a few beers," I say, and know that it has to be a lie. I've never had a hangover from drinking just beer. And not to mention only a few.

"I'd love to be a good boyfriend and agree with you, but you and Brooke started drinking wine, which always gives you a hangover. Even if you have half of a glass."

"Why would I do such a thing?" I asked, completely baffles at his admission. "I remember you two coming out of the house and Brooke had a glass of wine, but how did I start drinking it?"

"We played truth or dare and I dated you to chug a whole glass," Brooke confessed. "I know I shouldn't have, but it was a big bottle and I'd feel bad if I had finished the entire thing myself."

"You're such a bitch," I softly laughed.

"Love you babe!" she laughed and winced. "No loud noises. Let's just get up and face the wrath of the group upstairs."

I groaned in response, and flipped the blankets off my body to reveal that I was wearing Zayn's shirt from yesterday. I furrowed my brows and looked up at him.

"I had you put it on after you tossed your dress across the room."

I smiled and hugged him, mumbling a soft "thank you" as he placed a quick kiss on my forehead.