Chapter 8

Short Chapter

Lila pov:

     After I put on my outfit and accessories, I made my way downstairs.

 Lila's outfit without the glasses and her hair is down not in a bun

When I reached downstairs everybody was there, " Finally, I thought you died in there" Bella said looking at me which I just flipped her of by rolling my eyes

When I reached downstairs everybody was there, " Finally, I thought you died in there" Bella said looking at me which I just flipped her of by rolling my eyes. " Ready?" Antonio asked looking at me, " Yes" I said with no emotions in by voice. All of us walked to the garage and let me tell you if they wanted me to come here live with them all they  gotta do is show the cars. We all picked a car and went of to the mall.

After 30 minutes we arrived as we all got out attention was on us which I despised the most but the 2 barbies enjoyed it *cough* Lola *cough* Brittany *cough*.

5 hours later

" Omg I can't feel my feet anymore" Ricky said being dramatic, " It's only been 5 hours and you're already tired" Lola said which Ricky eyes just widened then shouted " 5HOURS!" Ricky said in shock, "Yea" Lola said annoyed, " That's to long, you guys could continue and I will go in the food court and wait" Ricky said about to walk of but Mark pulled him back and said " It's enough shopping for today and I believe everybody have what they want so we will go and eat and" sigh " Ricky will rest his feet because he is a old man" Ricky gasped, " I am not old" Rick said, " Sure you are now lets go" Mark said before walking of with us while Rick just said some very colorful words under his breath.

1 hour later

We left the mall and headed home.