"Oh no." Pragya says in concern.

"You don't go to him now, Pragya. he is really furious." Santoshi tells her.

"He even screamed at Dad." Aaliyah informs her.

Pragya sighs hearing that.

"It's okay, Priyu. Daddy will scold Abhi Chachu tomorrow." King promises as he picks up his daughter and kisses her. Abhishek's temper was legendary. When he was angry, it didn't matter who was in front of him, he would blast that person. When Abhishek was angry he couldn't see or hear anything. poor Priyu had walked into the lion's den with Pragya's message. Abhishek was forever in a bad mood and they had even hoped after marriage he would tame down a little but he had remained the same. Pragya was the exact opposite of Abhishek, forever happy and always in a party mood. Abhishek was aloof while she gelled up with the whole family within days of their marriage being fixed. Abhishek very early had been set in his ways while Pragya was pretty flexible and accommodating. But then, maybe it all comes down to their ages. Abhishek was 29 while Pragya was just 19.

"Did you have dinner, Pragya?" Santoshi asks her.

"I had dinner with my friends, Mom."

"Okay, then you go sleep. it is late."

Pragya nods and bidding everyone good night, she heads to her room.

"Abhi is in the study, so don't go there." King calls out to her.

Pragya turns and grins at him.

"He is really furious, Pragya. he didn't spare Priyu also today." King warns her.

Pragya looks at Priyu feeling guilty for Abhishek shouting at her unnecessarily.

"He will eat you up." Priyu tells her. "He is Hulk."

Pragya laughs hearing that and heads up the stairs. She sees Prem and Purab walking down the stairs.

"Hello Dad... Hi Purab bhaiyya." Pragya smiles at them.

"Where were you, Pragya?" Prem asks her frowning.

"Went for a movie and dinner with my friends. I had told Priyu to tell you all."

"Priyu was upset because your husband screamed at her." Purab cheekily informs her.

"I hear she is not the only one he screamed at." Pragya cheekily says.

"I'm going to kick your husband out of my house. you should be saying your goodbyes to him now." Prem tells her.

Pragya laughs hearing that. "Everyone knows not to go in front of him when he is angry. Why did you go?"

"Because I was worried for you and went to ask him where you were!" Prem says offended.

"Instead he was told to get out. I told you filing a missing report was better than going to him for information." Purab jokes.

Pragya laughs. "Okay, I am tired. I'm going."

"Stay away from him." Prem warns her.

"There are a few people from office with him. I pity those poor souls." Purab says shaking his head.

"He is a little upset because of this issue." Pragya says in a way to defend her husband and his notorious temper.

And as if in answer, they hear Abhishek's furious voice as he screamed at one of his staff.

Prem raises his eye brow at Pragya. Pragya gives him an embarrassed smile.

"Doesn't he get throat pain with the way he screams at everyone?" Purab asks in shock.