Annoying boys

Yui's POV:
After a long week it's Sunday, my most favourite day in a week. The whole week Ayato kept pestering me. So irritating. Today I really want to relax. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a refreshing bath
After 30mins, I came out of the bathroom with a sweet smell of rose and vanilla. I changed myself into baby pink top and a sky blue flower skirt and dried my hair with the dryer. After drying my hair I went to the kitchen and took some bacon and an egg and fried each of them on a frying pan. This is my favourite breakfast. I ate it sitting on the sofa while watching the TV.

After I finished my food, I was about to go to the kitchen when the door bell rang. I rushed towards the door and opened it and it was Subaru blushing like a mess. He had wore a sky blue shirt and a dark blue jeans with black boots on his feet. His haired was messy as always and had a black wrist watch on left hand. He is looking so handsome. I said "Hi Subaru! Come in!" He smiled and nodded. I asked "So why are you here? Need any help?" Subaru said "No.. Um.. It's not... Like that.. I just want.. You to... Go.. To the... Amusement... Park... With me... Will.. You.. G-g-go-o?" while fidgeting with his fingers. I smiled and said "Yeah why not! Sure! Just wait for a bit. I'll just wash the plate and come".

I washed the plate and changed myself into a light pink hoodie which had a cute bunny on the middle and had bunny ears on the hood. I had wore a dark blue Capri and white sneakers with pink stripes. I tied my hair in a pony tail and used a light make up. I went out of the room and said "Subaru I'm ready. Let's go!" He said "Okay then I'll turn off the TV." I nodded and he turned off the TV and we went out of the apartment and I locked it.

We reached the entrance and we stopped walking. In front of us was Ayato glaring at Subaru. He was wearing a white T-shirt with black collar and a black pocket at the left side. He had wore a sky blue jeans and white sneakers. He walked towards me and grabbed my left hand and started to drag me away. But Subaru also grabbed my right hand. Ayato glared at Subaru and said "Yui will come with me. Let go of her hand. We will will be going to watch a romantic movie." Subaru said "Tsk no. Yui will come with me. You let go of her hand. She will go to the amusement park with me." And then the tug of war began. People was watching and laughing at us. Arrgh these boys are so annoying! I am feeling so embarrassed. I said "STOP! Ayato let go of my hand. I will go to the amusement park with Subaru." Ayato glared at me and Subaru smirked at him in victory. Ayato said "I will go wherever you will be going. I am also coming with you two." Subaru said "Tsk! No way. You are not coming with us." Ayato smirked and said "If I'm not coming then nobody will go." I said "Please you two stop. Ayato you wanna come with us nah! OK then join but please dont irritate us today." He said "No worries my Darling!" And then we all get into Subaru's car and went to the Amusement park.

Ayato's pov:
That Subaru! I will kill him. How dare he take Yui with him to go to the Amusement park. He messed up all my plans of having fun today with my love. He thought that he will take Yui to the amusement park and enjoy alone. But it is not going to happen bastard. Yui is mine and only mine. No one can take her away from me.
We reached the amusement park and we all get out of the car and went inside. There were so many rides, shops and food stalls. Subaru asked "Yui what would you like to do first?" Yui said "I wanna go to the roller coaster ride." I said "Then we will go to the three seaters one." I knew it very well that if we go to the two seater one I am sure Yui will sit with Subaru and I am not letting them to be alone. Both of them nodded. I brought the ticket for all of us and we sat on the seats. The ride started and it took out hell off me. I felt like I was about to vomit. The same this is happening with Subaru as I was peeking at him sometime. But on the others hand Yui was laughing. Oh my god. This girl is so brave.

After the ride both of us vomited in a bin. This ride is a heck. After cleaning our mouth Subaru asked "Yui now where do you want to go next?" Yui said "You say." He said "let's go the car ride for adults?" We all nodded and went for that ride

(Time skip at the evening)

Subaru's pov:
We all had very fun today. We went to all the rides and enjoyed it other than the roller coaster one. Became of that I've vomited. We have ate all kinds of food but that red dog have only ate takoyakis.

We are now at a dominoz when a waiter came and said "What would you all like to have Sir and Ma'am?" I said "I would like a six piece barbeque pizza and a coke." Ayato said "I will have a six piece all chicken pizza and a cookie dough flavour ice cream." Yui said "I will have a four piece sausage pizza with cheese burst and a fruit custurd." He noted down all the food names and went to the kitchen.
After 20mins our orders came and we started to eat while talking about works.

After we have finished eating we paid the bill and left.

Then we went to Yui's apartment and we said "Good byes" to each other and then Ayato and me left.

In the car Ayato said "Play as much as you can but in the end I will be the winner." I said "We'll see!" while smirking. Yui this time I will not lose you. You are going to be mine.

____________________________________
That's it for today guys!! I am so happy today because today is my birthday 🎉🎉 and to share my happiness with all of you I've updated all my three books!! See you in the next chapter!! Dont forget to comment!!
                            Bye!!