Forced Date

Yui's pov:
Today is Sunday that means it's holiday. I can relax and free myself from the stress. The sun's shone woke me up. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw is Ayato's smirking face. We are just inches apart. His both hands are on my waist and mine are on his chest. We are so close that our bellies are touching. I glared at him and he smirked wider. I tried to sit up but his hands are gripping me so tight that I can't even move. I said "Let go off me." He just smirked and grabbed one of my big breast and squeezed it. I mistakenly moaned and immediately covered my mouth with both of my hands. He pushed me and I fell on my back. He hovered over me and started leaving love bites all over my neck. I tried to push him but he even not move an inch. I said "Hey! What the fuck? Get the hell off me." But he is so stubborn. I fucking hate him. "Let me go. Are you a fo-" I was cut off as he pressed his disgusting lips on me. I pushed with my full force I have and it worked! He fell at the end of the bed looking shocked. I sat up with an angry face "Can't you understand one simple thing? I have moved on so there is no use of doing all this things. Please don't interfere on my personal life. The sky is cleared and the sun is shining. So please grab your things and leave. I had enough of you. I don't love you but I hate you very much for sure and I am not yours anymore. Please leave!" very loudly. He immediately pinned me on my bed with gripping both of my hands on top of my head. He said "Listen! You are mine. Nobody can have you. I will never give up on you. I love you. I regret everything I have done but I will make all my wrongs into rights and I will definitely marry you. I love you with all my heart. I will not allow you to go with another man. We will be together for the eternity.Understand! You better understand!" He then sat up and said "Get ready!! We are going on a date." I said "Go alone. I am going to just relax today." He said "You will go on a date with me and its final. If you don't go then you cannot go to the hospital tomorrow and I mean it. You are a smart girl and so I believe you know what a Ceo of a company can do. So now it's up to you what you are going to do." while smirking. I know for sure that he can do anything to get what he wants. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow as I have two very important operations that needs to be done. I don't want to go but I think I have no choice. I said "Fine but don't think I will ever forgive you. Nothing can make me forgive you. Fudge you!!" He said "That time will say sweety." While calling his driver to fetch some clothes for him from the mansion. I went inside the bathroom to take a refreshing bath.

After 30mins I came out of the bathroom with my dress on because if I came out of the bathroom with a towel he will surely do some perv things and I knew it very well. I had wore a white crop top with short pink skirt. He then went to the bathroom to fresh himself. I went to the dressing table and put a light make up. I had wore round silver earrings for my ears and a simple watch on my left hand. I tied my long hair in a ponytail with a pink ribbon which had white dots on it. I had my white boots on which is going with the dress amazingly. I am looking very pretty.
Ayato came out of the bathroom with his dress on. 'Wow his driver is very fast in work. I didn't even heard when his driver came and handed him his clothes.' I thought in my mind. He had wore a white shirt and black jeans. His hair is messy as always and had a big wrist watch on his right hand. He had black boots which had red stipes on his feet. I don't want to admit but he is looking very handsome. He came closer to me and said "Let's go and have the breakfast on our favourite cafe." while putting his phone on the back pocket of his jeans. I nodded and took my pink purse and put my phone inside it.

We got outside the apartment and I locked the door. We started to walk and he grabbed my hand. I immediately snatched my hand from him roughly. He smirked and put his hand on my waist. I started to push his hand off my hand but failed. We reached the driving lot and a big black car was there and infront of it was his driver in a bowing position. Ayato said "You can take your leave for today! I will drive by my own." The driver said "Thank you Sir! Have a nice day." and left. Ayato said "Get in!! Yours truly is hungry!" I huffed and went to the backseat and opened the door but it is slammed by Ayato. I said "What now?" through gritted teeth. He said "You will seat next to me." I signed and sat on the front passenger seat. He sat on the driving seat and started driving.