Epilogue

"Okay then... Come on... It's time!" Ravi claimed with a big smile.

"Ah? T-time for what?" Leah replied in confusion.

"Time for a new adventure! So, come on! Let's go!"

Leah smiled softly at the bluenette's words and grabbed his hand dearly while getting up. "Yeah... Let's go!" she finally yelled while blushing.

And so... the guardian duo finally left towards their next great adventure. What is more, whatever such adventure was, they were going to experience it together. After all, they were... and would always be a team from now on... no matter what.

...

...

...

Meanwhile, somewhere in space...

A small and kind of creepy ship was flying through the solar system while in direction to the Last City. Only 1 person resided inside such old and gross-looking space vessel... A woman to be precise.

She was a medium-aged woman whose face's upper part was covered with one big brown dirty bandage, from which 3 very notorious dots of disturbing green light were emanating. She was wearing some really weird-looking and dirty robes, and a piece of cloth above her head, leaving only her mouth and nose in the open.

Whoever this mysterious person actually was, she was carrying some really bad news for the Vanguard and the Last City in general. A warning... about a future danger which would soon threaten humanity and the whole system...

A dark... from below...