Chapter 47: Ridiculous Show

As soon as Ravi noticed Caleb carrying the blue flag and climbing the giant vex structure, he didn't even think twice about what he was supposed to do. And so, he followed him all the way up, jumping from platform to platform, traversing the medium-sized cavern-like passage that was on the way, and then reaching the top at last.

What is more, when he witnessed the titan approaching the red flag and about to stick the blue one right next to it, he snapped once more and propelled himself towards him. Ravi abruptly tackled Caleb with his body surrounded in orangish flames and stole the red flag along the way, only to then drag the young titan out of the massive vex structure straight towards the dense jungle of Venus.

"AAAHHCK!!!" Caleb groaned in pain as he crashed against the ground along with Ravi, only to then get smacked against a few trees by the bluenette who backed up and took some distance moments later.

It was then that Ravi took a long sigh of relief while, at the same time, carrying nothing else than both the red... AND... the blue flag which he managed to retrieve. "Well, that was close" the blue-haired boy muttered while taking off his helmet and standing up. "A few more seconds and the blue team would've lost for sure. I guess we are lucky I happened to find this guy before it was too late"

At that exact moment however, Caleb began standing up as well. "Agh... Damn it!" the titan complained, childishly, while in pain. "What the hell, man! Why the hell did you do that?! And who on earth are you?!"

"Ah? Well... You have a red armband and I have a blue one" Ravi replied with an innocent expression. "Isn't that enough info to know why I attacked you?"

"Oh, Yeah... I guess you are right" Caleb replied with another innocent expression, after which he changed the mood again by getting serious and menacing once more. "But still... You have no idea what you just did. I am no ordinary guardian, you know? My name is Caleb... Caleb Watnik. And I'm one of the strongest first-year trainees in advanced class B. So if you think you can just attack me out of nowhere like you just did and get away with it, then you are wro..."

"Let me stop you there for a sec" Ravi suddenly intervened by making a 'stop' sign with his hand. "Listen, dude... I don't know who you are. And honestly, I don't really care in the slightest either. You are just wasting time by telling me all this"

"Huh?" Caleb was starting to get angry.

"You heard me. I don't have time to keep talking so... what do you say you stay here in silence while I take this 2 flags back to the blue base?" Ravi then turned around and put on his helmet again. 'Now... Where was the blue base again?'

Nonetheless, it was then that Caleb finally lost it completely thanks to the bluenette's words. And as such, he put on his helmet immediately as well and attacked the young warlock from behind with a powerful light-blue lightning coming out of his hand.

"ACK!" Ravi groaned as he accidentally let go of the 2 flags and crashed against a tree, breaking it and making it fall along the way. Now the blue-haired boy was starting to lose his patience too.

"Did you like that, warlock?" Caleb asked mockingly as Ravi slowly stood back up. "I have more from where that came from. So you don't need to wor..." At that moment, the bluenette shot a potent fireball towards the titan, making him hit another nearby tree.

Then, Ravi didn't wait a single second and rushed towards Caleb, only to then kick him with fury and make him break such tree on the way. "I also have more if you want, so don't worry" the blue-haired boy said as the young titan stood back up as fast as he could.