D

inoo
It's ✨phat✨
And a surprisingly good pillow

Yuyuyuyuqiqiqiqiqi
Do I wanna know how you found out-

No-

Dinoo
I occasionally sleep on his ass lol

No I'm leaving I wanted to ask you both out to the celebration at the company but I'll be getting new friends this is too much

Dinoo
Ohh the spring event
I'm coming anyway-
Ohhhhh
Oh-
Ahaha-

Yuyuyuyuqiqiqiqiqi
What event?

Dinoo
I think that was Yuyu's failed try to ask you out bruh
You got this bro

Yuyuyuyuqiqiqiqiqi
Oh
Well
If he stopped ignoring the messages and grew some balls I'd say yes but that seems to be a while away

I hate both of you have I ever told you that?

Yuyuyuyuqiqiqiqiqi
Yes

Dinoo
Yuh

~

Yeosang watched his eldest brother sigh and put his phone away. His eyes went from the phone to the TV screen and the drama their father was watching with them. He observed him huff under his breath ans shake his head.

"I'm going to bed, I had a lot of classes today," Yunho excused and stood up to go to his room. The eldest picked up his mandatory good night smooch before he was allowed to go upstairs.

"I think he just makes things worse for no reason," Yeosang commented and nudged San's side.

"What do you mean?" the other asked and eyes the direction their brother had disappeared to. "The Chan and Yuqi thing?"

"Yeah," Yeosang hummed and leaned back against his twin to fit on the couch. "He should either let it be or go full in, that's clownery at its peak right now."

"You're one to talk," San giggled, "haven't you been texting with Mr. Loverboy for months now? You haven't talked to him in person once and he's in our c class-"

"Hey-that's completely diffrent!"

"No it's not and shush, I want to watch this, she's pretty."

~

When Yunho returned to his room after brushing his teeth in the bathroom, he got startled by Mingi laying in his bed, not in his own on the other side of the bed. "What's up?" he asked and climbed onto the bed and snuggled next to the younger. Mingi didn't reply anything and just hugged his elder brother close to his body to let out the huge mix of frustration, confusion and anxiety that had build up in his little chest.

Something in the scene brought Yunho back to his childhood, when he was way younger than Mingi was now. He remember laying like that in his bed, how Mingi had hugged him when he had been crying about his school and the bullies that used to haunt him. He remembered how good it felt to cry, to wordless let out whatever he had built up inside.

Of course he did the same to him, to all his siblings; it was not the first time and surely not the last time he would comfort his siblings.

He held Mingi close to his chest and caressed the crown of his head as the younger almost soaked his pajama shirt with tears. It hurt in his chest that there was something paining him this much, something that haunted him.

"I want to... I- I don't want to-" he sobbed and tried to part from the tight hug he was engulfed in.

"You don't have to explain anything," Yunho replied soothingly. "It's fine if you just let it out, I'll hold you until it's over."

-

Heyaa peopleee

It's been so longg

I started my new school and oh damn I can't with these people and these teachers and this system tf is this

But I'm already there I guess I fucked up😀

How have you all been?

I really loved ateez's last comeback!

Deja vu is just *chef's kiss*

And the outfits this era👌👌

My favorite tracks rn are Its not too late and Rocky!

I hope you're all doing fine!

Stay healthy and safe!

-gulkurusubb