On his farewell day, once again Jisoo proposed him thinking he will not accept her even now.

But at least she want to express her feelings one more time. Cause after farewell, she can't find Taehyung at all.

Surprisingly that day became most beautiful and memorable day for her. Taehyung just grabbed her waist and kissed Jisoo passionately while mumbling 'yes'.

Even he don't know what made him to say yes. He just want that cute sweet girl in front of him most of the time.

Looking at her, he would get lost in those beautiful eyes filled with only love for him.

As days passed , Taehyung confirmed he loves this pretty girl who never fails to make his broken heart flutter.

She became his another distraction from pain, his another world to escape into.

Taehyung clearly expressed his state to Jisoo. He even cleared he will not change for her. He will remain same. Jisoo can leave if she gets bored and tired of his mentality.

To which Jisoo said 'no' many times. Taehyung became her life. He is everything to her.

She is ready to leave anything for him. He is her only love , only king to whom she can be completely submissive.

Jisoo listens to his every word. Never opposes him, always takes his side even though he is wrong.

She lost many friends for loving and supporting an arrogant addict who does nothing except getting into fights and drinking furiously.

After consuming one pack of cigarette. Taehyung started driving back by bike to his tiny shabby flat.

 Taehyung started driving back by bike to his tiny shabby flat

By the time, he reached his house. Taehyung heard some utensils sound in kitchen. His lips automatically twitched into lazy smile.

His girlfriend didn't leave his flat. Taehyung reached his small kitchen.

He stood by the wall and observed his girlfriend who is looking so cute and sexy with just his shirt reaching her mid thighs. She is preparing some food very hurriedly.

Taehyung suddenly hugged Jisoo from back and nuzzled her neck.

Jisoo's heart skipped a beat at his gesture

Jisoo's heart skipped a beat at his gesture . She smiled widely at his touch. He came back safely , her love is with her right now.

She kissed his hair and continued her cooking.

Jisoo is making breakfast and lunch for her boyfriend. The most beautiful and rich girl who don't even know where kitchen exists in her royal palace is now cooking hurriedly  for this  guy.

She don't even know how to prepare food. Just for the sake of Taehyung, Jisoo learnt cooking and now she is making delicious dishes for him everyday.

While chopping vegetables with wide smile, she sensed alcohol and cigarettes smell from Taehyung.

Her smile flattered a bit, he again had alcohol early in the morning.

Jisoo dislikes his bad habits. Why would she like those habits which are killing her Tae everyday.

She even know how her Tae became an addict. Sometimes Jisoo gets hurt thinking she can't make him that happy. If he is content with her, then he would have left all those addictions by now.

"W-What are you preparing early in the morning?" Taehyung asked while inhaling her baby like scent which always makes his raging mind calm.

Jisoo slightly smiled at his question. Taehyung speaks very less, he is not expressive in their relationship. He hides his feelings most of the time.
But Jisoo knows he loves her back with all his means.

Every time he says something or initiates any conversation, Jisoo's mind and heart goes dizzy.

" Well, I'm making your favourite strawberry milkshake baby. S-Sorry I m-mean T-Tae"
Jisoo answered while gulping with last sentence. Her Tae hates nicknames.

Taehyung hummed and hugged her from back more tightly if possible.

If there is any chance given he would love to hug her like this forever. Just her presence is enough for him to stay alive in this shitty world.

He slowly started leaving wet kisses on her red blotches of hickeys he made last night.

Jisoo stopped her moments and parted her lips by his sinful lips doing wonders again. She is sucker for everything about him.

"I will fresh up and come then" he mumbled into her neck while licking one last time and left to change his alcohol reeking clothes.

Jisoo whined internally at his words wanting him do that for more time.

She observed him with longing stare while he is making his way to bedroom.

Then Jisoo mentally sighed thinking"I wish I could be your cure, I want you to leave all those habits and be content with your life baby bear"

"I wish I could be your cure, I want you to leave all those habits and be content with your life baby bear".