He just threw the empty glass on ground harshly and left that place without even glancing her.

Nancy took a deep breaths to calm down. He really has different aura, kinda mysterious guy.

Taehyung came to parking lot. He light the cigarette and puffed that toxic smoke out with hazy eyes. He really wanna pick a fight on that girl for taking advantage of his state.

But he don't want to lose control early in the morning. He has anger issues and it becomes worse in these situations where can't control himself.

And most importantly right now he don't want to converse with her even though its a fight.

He hates talking to people except few. All of them are just fake and toxic. Honestly Taehyung hates his life and fucking society who appreciates only rich people.

Coming to millennials, Taehyung hates them from bottom of his heart. They just gain money by deceiving others and simply put on a label as 'hard work really paid them off'.

Surprisingly his girlfriend is one among them. So she became an exception in his life. Jisoo is the only one he talks to openly and calmly without any fight.

The reason he became such a vexed guy in this young age itself.
Well, Taehyung lost his both parents when he is 10.

They lost their lives in an car accident. And that was not really accident. It's planned by his father's boss . Who killed both of his parents thinking Taehyung's father knows his other secret illegal business matters.

With money and influence, his father's boss took his parents life.

That stuck into little Taehyung's mind very strongly. Successful and rich people are just toxic ones according to him.

Then after his parents death, he was adopted by one family who took good care of Taehyung even though he remained very clam and different all his childhood.

The moment Taehyung hit his college life, he started drinking and got addicted to other bad habits like smoking and consuming drugs.

His parents warned him many times to stop that bad boy shit which is becoming worse every passing day.

But they didn't try to understand him. Why is he becoming an addict?.

Cause Taehyung was hit with major depression the moment his parents left this world.

That's the reason he remained calm most of his childhood. He don't know how to express his pain, agony and anger. That depressed mind made him to hate everyone thinking all of them are same.

He dealt with that depression and agony for many years. And later found bad habits as distraction to get rid of that pain at least for a while.

Honestly Taehyung doesn't have any motto or goal in his life. He just want to pass this life until he dies.

In this dark phase, he met one beautiful angel Jisoo. Who is his junior in college days. She used to stare him with lovely eyes all the time.

Taehyung found her little bit different cause there is no one who looks at him with such love and adoration. He would receive scared and lusy stares all the time for his bad boy aura.

Slowly after every passing day, Jisoo started making move . She used to start conversation even though Jisoo knows she won't receive any answer.

Jisoo patiently waited for him to accept her. She proposed him once but as usual he just left that place without even glancing back.