Till We Meet Again

Start from the beginning

Even if I don't want him to go, his life will be in danger and I don't want him to die!’

He unconsciously wrapped his arms tighter than before. Dream can't die! I don't want him to die because of my selfish desire to make stay here.

So he had to make one of the hardest decision...

And that is to let one of his brother figure go

Giving one last squeeze before hesitating to unwrapped his arms around the green clad. His head hung low, not because he's angry but to try and hide his tears. He's a big man! He doesn't cry! Not even when Dream leave for who knows how long till their paths will meet again.

"Thank you Tommy, this year really is one of the happiest year of my life and I'm really glad that you two are part of it" Dream stated, his voice were full of emotions and the one that stands out is happiness.

Being with these two really did made his year the happiest. Since time had passed to this server, pure happiness isn't that common for him to feel. Always hurtful and harsh words were thrown at him and he was glad that Tommy and Punz stayed with him till the end. He couldn't ask for year than this one even tho it's full of tears and war, but when he's with those two...

God, Techno will tease me for this and call me soft..... But I'm not against it

He heard a choked gasp from his back, steeling himself not to turn around to check who it was or he might not be able to step forward. So he decide to say this instead.

"Punz please take care of him okay, the money is on one of my base-" He was cut short by Punz himself and little by Tommy saying that he doesn't need any babysitter cause he's a big man.

"I will Dream, no money if one of my family is involved"

(Don Toretto is da u?)

He was a little shocked to hear this but still smile nonetheless.

"And Tommy?" He called out the boy one last time, still not facing them them.

"Hmm?"

"Take this as a Manhunt. Do everything you can if you want to find but beware because I will not make this easy"

"Challenge accepted Green Man! Be prepare to lose!" Tommy's eyes had gone it's little light back, his was filled with so much determination that it almost made Dream to stay yet his head still hung down low but not as low as before.

"Good"

He took a step forward then another and another. He can't bother to look back anymore cause he knows that he wouldn't leave. Even that, he can't help but smile softly as one solitaire tear run down his porcelain skin.

'Till we meet again'

"XD... Do it now please" He spoke softly when he deemed he was far enough. Feeling a strong aura from behind him he know they had heard him.

A flash of white covered his sight that blind him for a second. When it stopped a circle like portal of black and red color had spawn right infront of him. He turn slightly to meet his creation, bowing slightly indicating his silent thank to the God before walking to the portal and without hesitation he jumped.

------

Tommy and Punz watch with aching hearts as Dream walk away from them, never looking back but they know he's also hurting like them, getting further and further away from their sights until they can't see him no more.