Chapter 29: The Truth

[A/N: I know I make a lot of typos when I update, sorry, I just really don't have a time to proof read. Hope you enjoy this update]

"What's bothering you?" Lisa asked her best friend as she sits across her inside Jennie's office. They were supposed to be talking about the launch party, the same project Rosie's been working on but Jennie seemed to be preoccupied on something else.

"Huh? Nothing" Jennie denied

"Everything okay with Jisoo unnie?"

"Yeah yeah everything's great"

"Then what is it? I know something's bothering you"

Jennie contemplated for a while, there's no point in lying to her best friend, she's known her for years, and besides Lisa might be able to help so she decided to tell her the truth "It's just that, Soojoo keeps on asking Jisoo out."

Lisa nodded, somehow she knew that it had something to do with Jisoo "Okay and? Haven't they gone out a few times before?"

"Yes but this time it's different, she keeps telling Jisoo she has something to tell her and that she can only tell her in person"

"What is it about?"

Jennie pursed her lips before answering "I don't know; they haven't really had the chance to hang out"

"Why?"

"Because I kept intervening" Jennie answered sheepishly

The younger girl rolled her eyes, she knew Jennie could sometimes be a little territorial "I mean why? They're friends, what are you worried about?"

"I'm worried that she might.. you know.. confess her undying love for my girlfriend" she sighed.

"And what if she does? It doesn't mean Jisoo would love her back"

"I know. I know. It's just that, I'm worried and shit-scared that Jisoo might realize that there are better people out there for her than me"

"Don't think that. That will never happen. Jisoo unnie loves you"

"You of all people know the person I was, Lis"

"Yes, you may be a douche and a player in the past but you are not a bad person Jennie. Besides, Jisoo unnie already knows that about you and yet she loves you. She's not gonna want to find someone else"

"You think so?" Jennie looked

"I know so. Don't sweat about it, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Lis"

------------------

There are times when Rosie just couldn't get things done in the office because people keep on bothering her; asking for her opinions on headers, what color palette to use for the posters, asking for her opinion on product design and etc. For the past couple of hours, she had been giving advice and opinion on other people's projects that she couldn't work on hers. So today is one of those days where she decides to work in a coffee shop.

After she's done ordering and getting her drink, she turned and looked around the café to look for a spot where she can work quietly and peacefully. In the corner by the windows, sitting in one of the stalls mostly for individuals who came alone to work or study she spotted a familiar face.

"Fancy seeing you here. Mind if I sit here?" she gestured to the chair next to the girl.

The girl was startled at first but she eventually relaxed once she saw that it was only Rosie who greeted her "Hey Chaeng! Of course not, by all means, please" she offered a genuine smile.