Fifty Three: Ophelia

Start from the beginning

Seokjin's head dips down, eyes disappearing from my sight. He holding runs the tip of his nose along the line of my bones until he reaches the highest point of my neck just below my ear. His lips touch me next and he leaves a gentle kiss and an even gentler suck on my skin. I try to keep my breathing even when I feel his lips begin a cascade down my neck. His hands are hesitant to reach out and hold me, so I grab his hand and press his touch firmly onto my low back.

His long hands spread across my back fingers tickling under my sweater as he kisses the dots of our soul connection on my chest and shoulder.

The dots come alive at his touch and the bolt of energy that surges through me makes my entire body jump. My hand leaves his that still rests on the counter and slides up his arm to tangle in the long, soft hair on the back of his head. His lips are so soft and pillowy my knees feel wobbly from the way they work against me. I'm thankful his hand on my back holds me so tightly. Without his firm touch, I would probably have melted into a puddle on the floor.

My breathing is no longer quiet as his kisses start to nip and sting. I exhale, one hand pulling on his hair and the other now pulling on the back of his robe.

"Seokjin," I practically whisper. I'm unable to say any other words to describe what's happening in my head. I suppose it's accurate, though. He's all I'm thinking about right now.

"Ophelia," he replies with a soft laugh. He pulls away from my neck with a final kiss under my jaw. "I'm not going to leave anything too visible," he says in reference to his burning kisses, "but it's nearly impossible."

My chest tightens at the look in his eyes and again, my thoughts are jumbled and words caught in my throat.

"All I want is to be close to you," he mumbles.

We simply stare at each other's eyes as we try to breathe. I can see it in his pretty brown eyes. He wants me almost as much as I want him, as much as I've wanted him for the past seven years. My fingers curl up in his hair again as I stare at him, unsure of what to do. Is it wrong to do anything than let him kiss me? We haven't known each other for long really, but our souls have known each other for our whole lives—for every lifetime before now. I want to touch his soul, to love him the way we were made to since the beginning of this lifetime

My fingers move away from his hair to hold his neck as I hop up onto my toes and boldly sweep his lips into a kiss. He's shocked for a moment, but it doesn't last long. His body is tight against mine again and our lips are caught up in the touch and taste of each other. My hands grip onto the front of his bathrobe and his fingertips dig harshly into my hips, pulling every part of my body flush with his. I open my lips and he follows immediately as my tongue moves to explore more of him. His mouth is warm, wet, he tastes like fruity gum and all  I can do is swirl my tongue with his to try and calm the feeling stirring in my chest and stomach. His touch wakes me up in a way I've never experienced before. Like a foreign energy drink, he alerts every one of my senses and my mind is on hyperdrive to as I try to process everything.

I pull his hands from my hips and hold them behind his back as I try to walk him backwards in the direction I assume the hallway's in. I blindly attempt to lead him through the kitchen, through this moment, towards something more, but it's hard to focus with his tongue between my teeth, his eyelashes tickling my cheeks, his scent all around me. He's entirely too intoxicating and I can't focus.

Seokjin pulls his hands from my grasp and lifts me into his arms to stop my mindless fumbling around the room. I yelp in slight surprise when my feet completely leave the floor and he turns me very determinedly into the hallway I couldn't find. I take my own turn to kiss his neck, an attempt at thanking him for freeing me from wordlessly communicating my desire for him. I feel his breathing against my mouth as I kiss his throat: it's hard and heavy and I can feel his heartbeat beating fast. The sound of it fills my mind as my fingers trail down his naked chest under his robe.