[6]

Location: Doha, Qatar.

Liked by alexrins, fabioquartararo20, takanakagami and 17,931 others

Tagged celinex.

sarahpuig Good times with my girl. 🥂👯‍♀️
fabioquartararo20 Beautiful girls! 😍 And why didn't our picture made it on Insta? 😢
celinex 💕
marcmarquez93 So that is were you went.. 🙁
user What is going on here? Didn't know she was also hanging with the Yamaha crew?

REAL LIFE

The race hadn't been the greatest one for the Honda team. Alex had crashed out, but was thankfully okay. Marc did finish the race as 10th and it had been a though race because of it's injury. Fabio became 5th in the race.

As I promised I went after the work day was done to Fabio's motorhome. Fabio, Tom, Tom's girlfriend Mathilde, Tony and Celine were already there.

''You came!'' Fabio got up from his seat and pulled me in a hug. I saw Celine winking at me and I just rolled my eyes at her.

''You want a drink?'' Fabio asked and I nodded.

''Wine sounds amazing right now.'' As I was handed a glass of white wine while the boys took another beer. I sat down next to my best girlfriend in the paddock Celine.

''What's up between you and Fabio? I saw him eye fucking you.'' Celine told me. She was a very good and fun friend to be around and she loves to gossip.

''To be honest, I don't know.'' I told her truthfully, because I really didn't what was going on between me and Fabio.

As the night went on we all started to get a bit tipsy. Celine and I just started our third bottle of wine together and I was well aware now of all the paddock gossip. Let me tell you that Fabio, Tom and Tony together were absolutely chaos. I've already doubled over with laughter a couple times because of them. Tom and Mathilde were now snuggled up quietly on the couch in the corner. Tony and Celine were playing a board game very loudly on the ground that was hard for me to follow and Fabio and I were just watching them on the other couch while talking to each other. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder which felt nice. The whole night we been acting flirty together and I was craving more and more his touch. His hand kept rubbing my arm, making me getting goosebumps. Fabio noticed it and laughed.

''Stop it, El Diablo.'' I giggled as I looked him in the eyes.

''Only if I get a kiss.'' He whispered softly only for me to hear. His head came closer to mine and he gently brushed his lips against mine as he deepens the kiss. Both not caring about the looks the others were giving us.

WHATSAPP

Fabio 😈
Tonight had been fun. Can't stop thinking about our kiss. I hope we can repeat that without an audience. 👄

Sarah
Thanks for the great night, Fabio. I would like that very much. 😚

Fabio 😈
Let's meet up in Portugal then. Can't wait to see your beautiful face again. 😘

REAL LIFE

I put down my phone on the nightstand next to my bed. I blushed about what had happend between me and Fabio tonight. I was now even more confused about my feelings of Alex and Fabio. Alex had been my crush for a while but even after all this time there hadn't been a sign that the felt the same. Fabio was cute, handsome and showed interest in me. I touched my lips where his lips had been not too long ago. Fabio made me feel wanted for the first time in a while.