[11]

Location: Jerez, Spain.

Liked by celinex, lcr

Liked by celinex, lcr.team, jcarrion28 and 20,614 others.

sarahpuig Back in the office! 💼👩‍💻🏍

REAL LIFE

It had been a great week at home just spending time with mom and dad. After that night with Fabio, I hadn't spoken to him at all and I was glad. I didn't want to spend any more time or tears on him. I wanted to leave that boy in the past and start focussing on the future. I had to admit that I still had feelings for Alex. I blushed at the thought of him and me sharing a bed back in Portimao. I was very happy that we were back to normal and while I was home we still had texted each other almost every day and I got send some cute Stich and Shira pictures.

It was now time for the Spanish Grand Prix and was standing in the LCR garage during the FP2. It had been raining in between sessions and the track was wet now.

I waved at my dad who was sitting at the Repsol pit wall. He waved back with a smile before turning back to the screens.

I saw the riders get out on track with wets to try the track in these conditions. Seeing your friends in these conditions on the track was very stressful. I hated crashes.

————

Alex was starting to get slowly comfortable on the now wet track. He went a little bit wide at turn 7 and when he wanted to go back to the race line. Suddenly he felt his bike bumping into another bike and both riders slide down the asphalt into the gravel. Alex hadn't seen the other rider there and felt frustrated. He quickly got up unharmed and saw who the other rider was.

'What the hell! I was on the race line.' Fabio yelled at him and came walking towards Alex. He was mad that he had now lost some practice time. 'Or did you do that to get back at me because of Sarah? I saw her leaving your hotel room on Monday morning. She is a good fuck, isn't she? Too bad that right before she came to you she was in my bed.' Fabio was now challenging the Spanish rider.

'Don't you dare talk about Sarah that way.' Alex hissed. He saw red now and shoved Fabio a little backward. The thought of Fabio touching Sarah that way made him feel sick.

'Why? She is a slut. Face it. Your just mad that I got her first and you were her second choice.' Fabio said with a grin on his face. He got the younger Marquez right where he wanted him. He had seen that Sarah was Alex his weakness.

Before Alex could even react the marshalls came onto the scene and quickly took the two boys apart. Alex kicked his feet against the barrier to let out some steam. How he hated that boy with the number 20. How did he dare to talk about his friend like that? If he hadn't been stopped he knew that he had hit Fabio right in front of the whole world.

————

The whole garage was suddenly in shock at what had just happened. They all knew Alex wasn't a very aggressive boy.

I sighed, already knowing what the fight might have been about. I didn't wanted any drama right now. I didn't wanted to be here when the boys came back. I quickly walked out of the garage towards the motorhome. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts. Everything felt very confusing.

Alberto sighed what had just happened and went with his hand through his hair. When I turned around to walk back to the garage he saw his daughter walking quickly out of the garage. His feeling told him that his daughter might had something to do about what just happened on the track.