[25]

Location: Sachsenring, Germany.

Liked by motogp, t0m06600, yamahamotogp and 110,783 others

fabioquartararo20 Ready for the weekend! ✌️
danielricciardo Let's go! 🔥
t0m06600 😈
tony_arbolino Brother!!

REAL LIFE

'I will see you later. I'm going to see Alex.' I told Marc. We were done with the media debriefs, but Marc was still talking to someone I didn't know. He nodded and I waved him goodbye. I spotted Celine and quickly went to see her.

'Sarah! Everything okay?' She yelled as she pulled me in a hug.

'Never been better.' I lied as I hugged her back. 'How are you?'

'I might have kissed someone in Barcelona.' She whispered, only for me to hear.

'Who?' I yelled in excitement. She had been dating Jorge Martin last year, but he broke her heart when he cheated. I was glad she was finally moving on. She definitely deserved someone better.

'Joan.' She said and she blushed slightly.

'I'm so happy for you! Joan is hot as hell.' I winked at her.

'I know, right?! We have been texting ever since and we are going on a date next week.' I was so excited for her, she totally deserved happiness.

'What about you? I know you have been busy with Fabio and Alex.' Celine asked curiously while looking at her friend.

'Fabio and I are done.' I said to her, not telling her all the details. 'But Alex and I are doing amazing. He asked me to be his girlfriend.' I smiled.

'I can't believe this. Girl, you are smitten. I'm so happy for you. You two are some damn good-looking couple.' She said excitedly.

'Let's do a double date soon!' I winked at her and she agreed. We chatted for a bit before I walked off to find Alex.

————

As I walked through the paddock alone I suddenly felt someone grab my arm pulling me between two trucks.

'What the hell!' I yelled and looked straight into Fabio's eyes. He pressed me against one of the trucks while holding my arms.

'Let go of me.' I angrily hissed at him.

'Cherie.. Why are you ignoring and avoiding me?' His face was way too close to mine as I could feel his breath on me.

'I already told you we were done.' I spat. I didn't want to be in his company.

'I don't like being ignored and then you also suddenly disappeared.' He whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps.

'See.. I still have that effect on you. I know you still want me.' He laughed seeing the goosebumps.

'Go away, Fabio.' I suddenly felt scared of him.

'Is there a problem?' I heard suddenly a very familiar voice. Fabio was startled by him and let go of his grip on me.

'Don't touch her again.' Marc angrily said, his protective big brother side coming out. 'You already caused her enough pain.'

'What? She's the one who has been acting childish, ignoring and avoiding me.' Fabio said as he shrugged his shoulders.

'You have no idea what she just been through because of you!' Marc hissed at the younger French boy. 'Why do think she disappeared? She went through hell because of you.' Marc walked towards him.

'Marc, don't..' I whispered tears in my eyes. I didn't like the way this was heading.

'I didn't want to hurt her. I thought we both wanted some careless fun.' Fabio said quickly, he had never seen Marc like this.

'If you didn't want her to get hurt, then maybe you shouldn't got her pregnant in the first place.' Marc said, suddenly realizing what he had just said in the heat of the moment and Fabio stumbled a few steps backwards, his face getting pale, processing what the older Marquez just had said.