[24]

Location: Sachsenring, Germany.

Liked by polespargaro, alexmarquez73, fabioquarteraro20 and 15,831 others

sarahpuig Back at it again, feeling stronger than ever. 💫
alexmarquez73 🔥
takanakagami We missed you, welcome back!
celinex Glad to see you back, girl! 💕

REAL LIFE

Three weeks since the accident I was being allowed to work again. Every day I felt a little bit better. I still struggled to see everything kids-related, like a baby and pregnant bellies. That was still hurting me, reminding me what could have been. I was happy to be back in the MotoGP paddock, where everything was bike-related.

'Everything alright?' My dad asked when I sat down at the table my dad was sitting in the Honda hospitality. I handed him a cup of coffee as I had brought tea for myself.

'I am, thanks.' I smiled. Alberto had been more worried and protective ever since Italy. He hated the fact that Fabio was walking around in the paddock.

'Alex asked me to his girlfriend just before the Spanish Grand Prix.' I suddenly blurted. My dad smiled.

'I'm really happy for you. You deserve nothing more than happiness.'

'Thanks, dad. We are keeping it on a down low for now.' Both only wanted their families and close friends to know at this stage before the whole world could have their opinion about it. 'I heard you gave him your permission. I am shocked.'

'Yes, I did.' Alberto laughed. 'It was in the middle of the night when you were at the hospital. I saw the way he looked at you, with so much love. It reminded me of your mom and me. So I couldn't say no when he asked me that question, even though he is a rider. I can't take that away from you.'

'I'm glad you did.' I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.

'But if he is hurting you.. I won't be so friendly then.' Alberto warned.

————

'There is the king of the ring!' I smiled at Marc as the two of us walked through the paddock towards the media center. It was time for some debriefs with the media.

'I have a feeling it's gonna be my weekend. My arm feels better on this track and the bike feels great.' Marc said to his now sister-in-law.

'I am rooting for you.' Really hoping that Honda could finally win a Grand Prix again.

'I heard you're coming to our house during the break. Officially meeting mom as the girlfriend of.' I blushed, slightly nervous. Of course, I knew their dad who always was at the Grand Prix's, he was very sweet, but I had met their mom Roser once or twice very briefly, but that was only as Alberto's daughter. So I just hoped that Roser found me good enough for her youngest son. Marc saw the nerves on her face.

'She is gonna love you, don't stress about it. My dad and I already do. I just hope that Stich and Shira gonna like you. They might feel like your gonna steal their daddy away.' Marc winked as I laughed. I couldn't wait to finally see his adorable dogs.

'Enough for now.. Let's get this work done.' I said as we arrived at the media pen.