[40]

Location: Cervera, Spain.

Liked by celinex, marcmarquez93, xavivierge_97 and 18,947 others

sarahpuig My happy place. 🥰
Comments have been limited.
celinex Best couple ever!
| sarahpuig @celinex No, you and Joan are the cutest ever. 🥺
88jorgemartin Happy for you two!
xavivierge_97 Thanks for taking care of my friend! 😙
alexmarquez73 There is no place I rather be.

Direct Message

marcmarquez93
Can you both next time put some clothes on? I don't want to see my brother like this.. 😳
Oh, and he is injured, so no funny business. He needs to rest. 🙃

sarahpuig
It's about damn time you get yourself a girlfriend. And it has nothing to do with the fact that you can't cook.. 🧐

————

REAL LIFE

'Marc just texted me that your bullying him.' Alex was laughing when he read the message of his brother on his phone. I had just put a cute picture of us on Instagram. We didn't wanted to hide our relationship anymore, since it already had been leaked into the media for the first time around.

'Hey, I wasn't bullying him. He started it.' I said playfully while looking at Alex. We were home alone in Cervera with Stich and Shira since the rest was off to Portugal for the race. With Alex's injury from the crash he would be missing out on a couple races. My dad released me from my work, so that I could stay with Alex, which I was very happy about. Alex was relatively fine, but he just needed to rest. Thankfully most bruises were almost completly gone.

'Oh, I also have some news to share..' Alex said with a wink to his girlfriend. I raised my eyebrow at him and looked at him to talk further. 'I might got offered a new MotoGP contract.'

'What? With who?' I asked a little shocked, I was not expecting this.

'Your dad asked me to come back, since Pole is going to retire after the season.' He smiled. I gasped, not having a clue that this went on behind closed doors.

'That's amazing news! I'm so proud of you!' I yelled excited, while carefully hugging him.

'Next year will be amazing. Marc and you in my dads team.' All of them together in the same garage sounded like so much fun.

'And I get to keep working with you by my side. A win-win situation.' Alex beamed at his girlfriend. He would have everyone he loved around him.

'Oh, did I ever told you how sexy those Repsol colors are on you?' I winked at him.

'No, you never did. Does it look good?' He asked with a naughty look on his face.

'Yes! Sexy as hell. And now come back in bed.' I pressed a kiss on his bare shoulder, he was sitting on the edge of the bed. My arms went around his waist as I carefully tried to get him back in bed with me.

'But Free Practice is about to start!' Alex complained as he got back in bed.

'Let's watch it in bed then.' At the same time Stich and Shira walked into the bedroom and jumped on the foot end of the bed as we all watched the practice session together. At that moment life felt never more complete. There was no one else who I was more in love with than the man next to me.

————

Authors note:
This story is coming to an end.. but don't worry there will be some bonus chapters coming up!