[14]

Location: Andorra.

Liked by sarahpuig, tony_arbolino, frankymorbido and 12,396 others

celinex Had fun times with my girl! 🍷💃❤️
sarahpuig Love you! ♥️

REAL LIFE

I was freaking out on the inside for the last couple of days. My period was indeed a couple of days late and I didn't know what to do. Was my period just late this month? Was I pregnant? I felt even more sick thinking that I might carry Fabio's child with me. I didn't even told Celine about it, I just couldn't. I decided to wait a couple more days hoping that my period would arrive by then. Hopefully, it was just stress which delayed it and was I now worried about nothing. I already had bought a pregnancy test when I went to the store alone in Andorra and it was now in my suitcase, waiting to be used.

I was walking into the paddock of the French Grand Prix. I had been traveling with Celine to France. I was feeling so stressed and I already felt a headache coming up. I still hadn't seen or talked to my dad after I left for Andorra. As I walked into the paddock I made sure to try to avoid everything Yamaha-related and went straight to the Honda hospitality. I friendly said hello to everyone but my dad. I saw him looking at me but I decided to ignore him. He was the one that should apologize to him, not the other way around.

I quickly sat down behind my laptop to get some work done that needed to be done today. I needed to make a media schedule for this weekend. I pretended to be busy so that no one would bother me. Not even noticing the Marquez brothers coming in and my dad walking towards me.

'Sarah.' I heard my dad suddenly say. I looked up at him for him to continue to talk.

'I don't want you to run away from me again. Can't you see that I only want the best for you? But if something is happening with a rider, I want you to tell me and we will work it out. I don't want you to hold back any secrets from me.' I felt the guilt building inside, I was already too deep in trouble. If my dad would know I don't think that Fabio could ride this weekend.

'Thanks, Dad. I appreciate you saying that.' I quickly said, trying to hold it all together.'

'We are okay now? If you want to talk, you know I'm always there.' Alberto said to his daughter.

'We are fine.' I said with a fake smile. Alberto smiled and kissed me on the top of my head.

Suddenly everything got too much and I felt the tears burn at the back of my eyes. I needed to get myself through this weekend. I just wished I could disappear to leave the paddock, somewhere far away from everyone. Alex and Marc had witnessed what had happened with the father and daughter. Alex saw Alberto walk away from Sarah and saw that she was not fine and walked up to her. He knew that Sarah and Alberto had gone into a fight. They still had been texting each other in between race weekends.

'I'm done here. Shall we head back together in the hotel?' I nodded, grateful that he asked that. I quickly threw my stuff in my bag and walked out with Alex. I felt my dad's eyes burning in my back.

————

The whole way to the hotel I didn't say anything, just staring outside the window. I was glad that Alex didn't push anything. Alex parked his Honda at the hotel's parking and walked into the hotel. He had never seen Sarah like this, so distressed.

'Which room are you?' Alex asked when he didn't know which button to push as we stood in the elevator.

'175.' I mumbled. Alex just nodded and the elevator moved up one floor. We quickly got out and walking towards my room while I pulled the hotel card from my bag and opened the door and stepped inside with Alex still behind me.

'Thanks, Alex. But I want to be alone right now.' I said while the door closed, making it just him and me right now.

'I don't think that's a good idea for you to be alone now.' Alex looked concerned at his friend and pulled her into his arms when he saw that she was finally letting her tears fall that she had been holding.

'Let's get you into something comfortable first and then we will have a cuddle. Does that sounds good?' Alex said and I smiled thankfully at him as I got out of his embrace and sat down on the bed to take my shoes off. A cuddle sounded amazing right now. I was so lucky to have him in my life.

Alex walked towards Sarah's suitcase and opened it to find something comfortable to wear. He pulled out what looked like an oversized t-shirt and that's when he saw what was laying next to it. A box of a pregnancy test. Was the girl he was in love with pregnant with someone else? With Fabio? Was this the whole reason she was acting like this? Did he even have a chance to make her his one day? He felt his mind starting to spin.

'Something wrong?' I asked when Alex suddenly stiffened and that's when I noticed that he had the box with the pregnancy test in his hands.

'Why is this in your suitcase?'