jealousy.

One of the maids slowly walked out to see what was happening. She balled up her hands into a fist and started crying, her name was min su and she was in love with yeong do.

She had known him way longer while working in the palace. She thought that tonight, she would finally get the chance to talk to him since she saw him alone but to her surprise he was kissing someone else and it wasn't her.

"She can't have you..you were already mine before that.." she whispered in jealousy. She wiped her tears, coming up with a plan which would be the only way she would have yeong do for herself.

Days later Min su would then befriend Sooyoung bringing tea into her manor. "The prince said to bring your tea in I hope you like it."

Sooyoung smiled brightly. "Thank you, the prince has been so kind to me from the start I'm so grateful for him." She said slowly drinking the tea.

Minsu smirked as she watched her drink the tea knowing that the tea had poison in it and eventually the poison would reach to her heart and she would die leaving yeong so sad and she would be there for him and he would fall in love with her and they would live happily like she planned out.

It wasn't until later on that Sooyoung was having systems of coughing out blood yeong do rushed in when he found out what was happening he was worried about her. "Yeong do...I.."

"No please don't talk.." he said crying looking at her, her skin had grown pale and her under eyes were really dark and her lips were even chapped she was dying from the poison. "I am going to find whoever did this to you and kill them.."

However there was only one person who could have done it and it was so obvious the only one who started serving her tea was min su she usually always got tea on her own.

She only ever got served tea from min su because min su offered to serve her so she knew it was her and anybody would know too unfortunately Sooyoung could barely say anything so she wasn't able to say min su poisoned her.

"What? She's sick?" The prince asked.

"Someone poisoned her..I thought you said she would be safe in the palace and she'd never be harmed because of her status."

"She wasn't suppose to be harmed why would someone do this to her? She was well liked by everyone..I just don't understand..."

"But I already took min su in for punishment."

"Min su? Why? What did she do? I'm very close with minsu we're like childhood friends.."

"Then I might know exactly why she poisoned her."

"Wait min su did what?!

"She poisoned her because she was jealous that you were together with Sooyoung minsu has loved you for a long time but you couldn't return her feelings so she became jealous."

"How could min su do something like this?"

Eventually min su was punished by being hanged for poisoning a higher up.

Everything would be fine but the next day Sooyoung would pass away.